Usher apologises to Chris Brown over remorse remarksMarch 4th, 2009 - 5:49 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 4 (ANI): Rapper Usher has apologised for urging Chris Brown to show “some remorse” over his alleged bust-up with Rihanna, insisting his comments have been reported out of context.
In a video for Jermaine Dupri’’s “Living the Life” series, Usher had slammed the 19-year-old singer over photos that show him smiling and riding around on jet skis in Miami.
However, the Yeah! singer insists he didn”t mean to cause any offence.
“The comments made during a recent recording session amongst friends were taken out of context and blown out of proportion, Contactmusic quoted Usher as saying in a statement.
I apologise on behalf of myself and my friends if anyone was offended.
The intentions were not to pass judgment and we meant no harm. I respect and wish the best for all parties involved,” he added. (ANI)
- Usher slams Chris Brown over relaxed pics - Mar 04, 2009
- Rihanna breaks her toe while vacationing - Jul 25, 2012
- Chris Brown wants to move on from Rihanna bust-up - Mar 23, 2011
- Taslima whips up storm in Nepal's literary cup - Aug 22, 2011
- Rihanna dating baseball star Matt Kemp? - Jan 05, 2010
- Usher wants duet with Rihanna - Feb 24, 2011
- Chris Brown apologizes for homophobic slur on Twitter - Dec 31, 2010
- Kanye West apologises to Taylor Swift - Sep 06, 2010
- 50 Cent apologises for Kanye West-Lady Gaga "gay tour" comments - Oct 02, 2009
- Sean Kingston returns to work after injury - Jul 12, 2011
- Boy George ecstatic over being clean for two years - Oct 09, 2010
- Usher's stepson is declared brain-dead after a jet-ski tragedy - Jul 10, 2012
- Usher's stepson laid to rest - Jul 28, 2012
- Rihanna to rekindle romance with Drake - Jul 15, 2012
- Phaedra Parks Will Now Be One Of The "Real Housewives" - Oct 05, 2010