Urmila to replace Mallika in ‘Chak Dhoom Dhoom’January 20th, 2011 - 3:22 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Jan 20 (IANS) Mallika Sherawat’s television stint was rather short-lived. The actress, who was judging dance reality show “Chak Dhoom Dhoom”, has been shown the exit door by the channel and Urmila Matondkar will replace her.”Mallika’s tantrums were increasing day by day. We used to shoot two episodes in a single day and she used to become very cranky. She used to keep cribbing about less time for lunch and the amount of working hours. In fact, she was always ready to rush home,” a source from the channel Colors told IANS.
“Even the production team had a hard time dealing with her. So, finally the decision of replacing her was taken,” added the source.
Now Urmila will step into Mallika’s shoes and will judge the show along with Terance Lewis and Jaaved Jaaferi. She is expected to start shooting in the coming week.
The show that went on air Jan 14, is a competition between group dancers from India and abroad.
- Mallika Sherawat Is out And Urmila Matondkar Enters 'Chak Dhoom Dhoom' As Judge - Jan 20, 2011
- Harinath Reddy, group win 'Chak Dhoom Dhoom..." reality show - Mar 21, 2011
- Mallika makes the media dance on her tunes - Jan 13, 2011
- TV challenging, in no rush for films: Urmila Matondkar (Interview) - Jan 27, 2011
- Urmila Matonkar Dons The Role Of A Judge - Jan 25, 2011
- Small town talent should get platform: Mallika Sherawat (Interview) - Jan 15, 2011
- No one is my closest friend in Bollywood: Asin (Movie Snippets) - Jun 05, 2011
- Kratika Sengar fainted on 'Jhansi Ki Rani' set (TV Snippets) - Feb 02, 2011
- Mallika's dare-bare in 'Double Dhamaal' (Movie snippets) (With Images) - Jun 13, 2011
- Mallika Sherawat takes on Malaika, Katrina - Apr 12, 2011
- Jaaved Jaaferi to turn producer - May 30, 2011
- Gear up for reality, Bollywood overdose on small screen - Jan 01, 2011
- Mallika misses mom's 'aalu paratha' - May 11, 2012
- No sensationalism or vulgarity in 'Mai Ka Laal': Jaaved Jaaffery - Jun 10, 2011
- What Can Be Expected On ‘Bigg Boss 4’ Final Episode On January 7? - Dec 24, 2010