“Unnatural History” Makes Debut On Cartoon NetworkJune 14th, 2010 - 4:50 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
June 14, (THAINDIAN NEWS) On Sunday, the Cartoon Network introduced its first live characters on screen with its new adventure series named “Unnatural History” that has been created by Mike Werb.
The premiere episode was able to capture the attention of not only children but also the adventure loving teens that got hints of slowly unfolding mystery and adventures.
Though the first episode only introduced the characters that would be seen in the show and the circumstances in which they are living or have been put, it no doubt promised of mystery by putting in the scenario an old museum.
As the first episode of the “Unnatural History” indicated, the series will show the adventures that the protagonist Henry Griffin played by Kevin G. Schmidt along with his cousin Jasper (Jordan Gavaris) and friend Maggie Winnock (Italia Ricci) would engage in. As is expected Henry Griffin is an extraordinarily talented boy who has been reared by unconventional anthropologist parents.
He is shown to have not only supernatural athletic skills but also sharp thinking mind. Henry comes to live in the house of his Uncle Bryan who is the principal of the school where Henry Griffin is to study. The first episode shows the three teenagers trying to solve the mystery of the death of a museum researcher who had died of an apparent heart attack just before his announcement of his latest discovery.
Along with the help of his associates Henry Griffin solves the mystery behind the death of the researchers and also in his way comes across an interesting piece of history.
The first episode turned out to be an interesting watch and it seems with the cast on board the channel is hoping high for its success.
- 'Two and a Half Men' opens with record ratings - Sep 21, 2011
- CW Banks Heavily On 'Nikita' - Sep 10, 2010
- High tech demystifies giant dinos' feeding habits - Jul 17, 2012
- "Chasing Mummies" Lives Up To Viewers' Expectation - Jul 16, 2010
- True Blood Season 5 Premiere breaks social media record - Jun 12, 2012
- 1700-year-old Egyptian mummy was boy dressed as girl, reveals 3D scan - Nov 26, 2010
- Maggie Gyllenhaal to host an episode of Curiosity on Discovery Channel - Aug 22, 2011
- Manish Arora, Narendra Kumar tie up with Debenhams - May 18, 2011
- Kathy Griffin is a 50-year-old adult bully, says Sarah Palin - Mar 07, 2011
- South Asians star in play on post-9/11 paranoia - Aug 21, 2011
- Watch 'Delhi In A Day', a complete package (IANS Movie Review) - Aug 23, 2012
- It's a boy, reveals Egyptian mummy's scan - Nov 26, 2010
- Scott Foley To Join The Cast Of 'Grey's Anatomy' - Oct 30, 2010
- Indian hate slur host Henry tipped to replace Barry - Dec 11, 2010
- "Top Gear USA" Premieres On History Channel - Nov 22, 2010
Tags: adventure series, anthropologist, apparent heart attack, cartoon network, friend maggie, g schmidt, heart attack, henry griffin, jasper, kar, meena, mike werb, museum researcher, news on sunday, no doubt, premiere episode, protagonist, ricci, unfolding mystery, unnatural history