University pals are protective of me, says Emma WatsonNovember 5th, 2010 - 3:12 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 05 (ANI): Harry Potter star Emma Watson has admired her “solid group of friends” at America’s Brown University for welcoming her into their community and “protecting” her by refusing to reveal intimate details of her private life.
The actress is studying English Literature at Rhode Island’s prestigious college and quickly settled in with her fellow students.
Watson admits she knew she could completely trust her new crew after snaps of her 20th birthday party in April (10) didn’t find their way on to the web.
“Brown has a real sense of community, and people are very protective of me. They really look out for me; they want me to feel like I’m part of it,” the Daily star quoted her as telling Marie Claire magazine.
“I threw my 20th birthday party at Brown, and I didn’t even have to say to anyone not to put pictures on Facebook. Not a single picture went up. That was when I knew I’d found a solid group of friends, and I felt like I belonged,” she added. (ANI)
- Emma Watson finds new fake nude pics 'tiresome' - Nov 08, 2010
- Emma Watson takes a break from studies to focus on film career - Mar 09, 2011
- Emma Watson begins Oxford classes - Oct 18, 2011
- Emma Watson owns 20 Bibles - Aug 25, 2012
- Emma Watson not serial romancer - Sep 05, 2012
- Initial college years weren't easy: Watson - Aug 18, 2012
- Emma Watson thinks she makes a 'rubbish' girlfriend - Jan 05, 2011
- Emma Watson Feels Sick Of Her 'Harry Potter' Fortune - Nov 04, 2010
- Emma Watson unveils her final range for People Tree - Jan 28, 2011
- Emma Watson splits from Jay Barrymore - Mar 16, 2010
- Emma Watson slams link up rumours - May 24, 2010
- Watson parties at pole dancing club - Jul 14, 2011
- Emma Watson was nervous for her debut University performance - Mar 18, 2010
- Emma Watson avoided drinking in the US - Nov 07, 2010
- Daniel Radcliffe says he didn't mind wearing bra for last Harry Potter movie - Nov 13, 2010
Tags: 20th birthday, actress, birthday party, brown university, daily star, emma watson, english literature, facebook, fellow students, harry potter, intimate details, london, marie claire magazine, pals, potter star, prestigious college, private life, rhode island, s brown, solid group