Undie dance in Risky Business still afresh in Cruises mindMay 6th, 2008 - 4:45 pm ICT by admin
Washington, May 6 (ANI): Its been almost 25 years since Hollywood hunk Tom Cruise paraded in his undies in 1983’s Risky Business, but the actor, remembers it like it were yesterday.
In a recent interview with talk show queen Oprah Winfrey, the now 43-year-old actor revealed that he had initially planned to dance in his bare feet.
I kept falling. So I thought, ‘Well, I’m going to put on my socks.’ I got on the floor. I literally waxed the floor on my hands and knees to get it prepped, Us magazine quoted him, as telling on the show.
Still, Cruise said, “I was always trying to enjoy every moment that I could because I thought, ‘If this is the last film I get to make, then at least I lived that dream.’”
He added, “I had no idea that I’d be here 25 years later doing this.” (ANI)
- Oprah gets special farewell from Tom Cruise, Beyonce - May 18, 2011
- Oprah Winfrey Reveals She Has A Half-Sister On Her Show - Jan 25, 2011
- Oprah reveals family secret: A secret half sister who was put up for adoption at birth - Jan 25, 2011
- Tom Cruise explains bizarre Oprah couch incident - May 26, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey to reveal shocking 'family secret' - Jan 22, 2011
- Cruise likes stunts since childhood - May 17, 2012
- Oprah - The Queen Of Daytime TV - Oct 18, 2010
- Lowe, Cruise picked up fight on 'The Outsiders' sets - May 17, 2011
- Tom Cruise opens up about budding dating lives of his kids - May 15, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey responsible for boom in plus-sized lingerie - Jan 25, 2011
- Oprah's Employees Receive $10,000 And An Ipad - Jun 18, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey says she advised Fergie not to appear on reality TV shows - Dec 28, 2010
- I will really miss Scott, says Cruise - Aug 21, 2012
- Oprah Winfrey Reveals Her Favorite Items In "Oprah's Ultimate Favorite Things" 2010 - Nov 22, 2010
- "The Oprah Winfrey Show" Begins Its 25th Season Tonight - Sep 13, 2010