Underwood laments ignoring mom’s beauty adviceApril 18th, 2012 - 4:05 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 18 (IANS) Singer Carrie Underwood wishes she had taken her mother’s advice about skin care.
The 29-year-old country singer, who is now the face of beauty brand Olay, admits she should have paid more attention to her skin when she was younger.
“If I could go back and talk to my 15-year-old self I would be like, ‘Seriously, listen to your mom’. Drink more water, put more sunscreen on, moisturise. There are a lot of people like me who wish they did more,” people.com quoted Underwood as saying.
- Turmeric - Thandie Newton's beauty secret - Feb 22, 2012
- Alba's simple beauty routine - Jul 01, 2011
- Forget botox, moisturisers best for wrinkles - Jun 02, 2010
- Moisturizer 'more than enough to keep wrinkles at bay' - Jun 01, 2010
- Halle Berry hardly wears make-up - May 27, 2012
- Protect skin with sunscreen, but use lightly - May 20, 2012
- I still do my laundry: Underwood - May 22, 2012
- Not scotch, just water for Simpson - Aug 07, 2012
- No time for films, says Shilpa (With Images) - Sep 11, 2012
- Cindy Crawford says secret to beautiful skin is 'there are no secrets' - Oct 28, 2010
- Beauty cost claims exaggerated: Aniston - Mar 21, 2012
- Liz tired of Warne's passion for looking good! - Aug 16, 2011
- Underwood advises Cyrus to have long engagement - Jun 11, 2012
- Bundchen's 'poison' sunscreen comment was a 'translation error': Rep - Feb 09, 2011
- Underwood likes variety in music - Apr 30, 2012