Underwood happy with hubby, says he loves her crazinessAugust 15th, 2012 - 2:04 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 15 (IANS) Singer Carrie Underwood feels she made the right choice by marrying Ice hockey player Mike Fisher as he has accepted her with her craziness.
“Married life is wonderful. I couldn’t ask for a better husband and best friend. I never thought guys like Mike actually existed! He loves me and all of my craziness,” contactmusic.com quoted Underwood as saying.
The couple, who tied the knot July 10, 2010, has to work hard to juggle their hectic schedules.
“Because we are so busy, we make our time together count. We go on dates and make sure to make that extra effort,” she said.
The 29-year-old singer says when one of them is on the road, even then they stay in touch. “We will text and tweet, ‘I love you’ every day.”
- Carrie Underwood not ready to start family - Nov 17, 2010
- Carrie Underwood supports same-sex marriage - Jun 13, 2012
- Carrie Underwood wants to adopt child - Sep 27, 2011
- Carrie Underwood completely trusts husband - May 03, 2012
- Underwood advises Cyrus to have long engagement - Jun 11, 2012
- Carrie Underwood cleans house in husband's absence - Jan 18, 2011
- Underwood likes missing her husband - May 10, 2012
- Carrie Underwood not ready for kids - Apr 16, 2012
- It's a boy for Hilary Duff - Mar 23, 2012
- Underwood's married life not typical - Jun 20, 2012
- Carrie Underwood lonely after wedding - Jul 31, 2010
- Newly weds Carrie Underwood & Mike Fisher planning to make their dream home in Canada - Aug 16, 2010
- Carrie Underwood happiest with husband, dogs - Jul 08, 2012
- Underwood upsets fans by supporting gay marriage - Jun 23, 2012
- Carrie Underwood plans low-key wedding - Apr 22, 2010