Uncertainty looming over Lara Bingle’s Speedo contractNovember 28th, 2010 - 1:18 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Nov 28 (ANI): Uncertainty seems to be looming over Oz model Lara Bingle spring/summer campaign for Speedo.
Michael Clarke’s ex, whose contract with the sportswear company expires next year, has shot both of her Speedo campaigns in late November and early December since she signed on in 2008.
But this year, there has been a delay, and representatives for the brand have been unable to confirm that the model is definitely to star in next year’s campaign, reports the Daily Telegraph.
However, the brand, which stood by Bingle during her highly publicised nude photo scandal, is meeting next week to discuss the deal.
“Lara normally gets the call for the shoot a week beforehand, so it’s usually very last minute; that’s just the way they [Speedo] like to work,” said Bingle’s manager Titus Day. (ANI)
- Speedo dumps Lara Bingle for ex Miss Universe Rachael Finch - Dec 03, 2010
- Lara Bingle lands $250K Speedo deal - Jul 29, 2010
- Lara Bingle 'still associated with Speedo' - Jan 30, 2011
- Lara Bingle sweating it out for swim photoshoot - Oct 24, 2010
- It's splitsville for Michael Clarke, Lara Bingle? - Mar 10, 2010
- Michael Clarke 'poised to dump fiancee Lara Bingle' - Mar 10, 2010
- Lara Bingle set to make the best of 2011 - Jan 10, 2011
- Lara Bingle dumped as Vodafone's brand ambassador - May 13, 2010
- Michael Clarke, Lara Bingle show their undies for ad campaigns - May 17, 2009
- Lara Bingle set for radio career? - Aug 18, 2010
- Lara Bingle's agent denies $200k nude photo scandal deal - Mar 04, 2010
- 'No hesitation' in signing Bingle as face of summer swimwear: Speedo - Aug 08, 2010
- Lara Bingle sizzles in '70s-style 'Bond girl' red bikini - Dec 20, 2009
- Lara Bingle 'signs deal with photo agency' - Feb 26, 2011
- Michael Clarke is Vodafone's new brand ambassador - Jun 03, 2010