Una Healy won’t proposeNovember 25th, 2011 - 4:03 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 25 (IANS) Pregnant singer Una Healy is very happy with her boyfriend Ben Foden but insists she would never ever ask him to marry her.
The Saturdays singer is currently expecting her first child with the rugby star, and while she thinks they will get married one day, she is in no rush to walk down the aisle, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“We’re very happy with the baby news, but it’s one step at a time. We’ll get married eventually, but I want it to be special, not hurried,” she said.
“At the end of the day, it’s up to the guys. There’s no way I’d consider proposing. I’d get no satisfaction from asking him,” she added.
- Una Healy to wed boyfriend - Dec 18, 2011
- Healy, Foden like chalk and cheese - Jul 16, 2012
- Healy banned Foden from over drinking before wedding - Jul 11, 2012
- Healy almost named her baby 'Friday' - May 19, 2012
- Una Healy having a girl - Nov 08, 2011
- Una Healy ties the knot - Jul 02, 2012
- Healy, Foden set to marry - Jun 28, 2012
- Healy returns to work post delivery - Apr 20, 2012
- Brook wants to marry boyfriend - Aug 27, 2011
- Humes wants lots of children - Jun 04, 2012
- Winona Ryder puts family before work - Jan 24, 2011
- Melanie C wants more kids - Mar 11, 2012
- Not ready for pregnancy: Knightley - Sep 07, 2012
- Kelly Brook's beau not ready to wed - Dec 06, 2011
- Adele thrilled with pregnancy - Jul 18, 2012