Una Healy having a girlNovember 8th, 2011 - 4:42 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 8 (IANS) Irish singer-songwriter Una Healy has revealed she is having a baby girl with boyfriend Ben Foden.
The Saturdays singer and her rugby player boyfriend Foden have revealed the sex of their child, although the 30-year-old singer said she was not bothered about the sex of their new born, reports contactmusic.com.
“I had an inkling I was having a girl. I come from a family of girls. I went to an all-girls school and I’m in a girl band, so I guess it’s fitting that I’m having a daughter,” she said.
“I felt her kick for the first time last week, and I think she’s going to be lively. I didn’t mind whether we had a girl or a boy, as long as our baby was healthy,” she added.
- Healy almost named her baby 'Friday' - May 19, 2012
- Una Healy to wed boyfriend - Dec 18, 2011
- Una Healy ties the knot - Jul 02, 2012
- Healy returns to work post delivery - Apr 20, 2012
- Healy, Foden like chalk and cheese - Jul 16, 2012
- Una Healy won't propose - Nov 25, 2011
- Healy, Foden set to marry - Jun 28, 2012
- Humes wants lots of children - Jun 04, 2012
- Healy banned Foden from over drinking before wedding - Jul 11, 2012
- Robbie Williams not bothered over new baby's sex - Apr 01, 2012
- Frankie Sandford finally reacts to Una Healy's baby bump - Nov 04, 2011
- Kerry Katona dumped by her new boyfriend - Apr 27, 2011
- Son or a daughter? Simpson impatient to know - Dec 04, 2011
- Jessie J an inspiration for Britons, says Picton - Jul 28, 2012
- Mariah Carey won't 'force' pink on daughter - Nov 03, 2010