Uma Thurman wants to return to HollywoodSeptember 18th, 2009 - 12:33 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 17 (IANS) Hollywood actress Uma Thurman who has been working exclusively in New York for a number of years so that she can be close to her children thinks it is time to return to Hollywood.
“I am a mother, but I need to do what I am good at doing. Even your kids need you to be who you are. I have been living at home…for a long time. If I don’t leave soon, I’m going to literally choke my career to death,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Thurman as saying.
The 39-year-old actress has two children, Maya, 11, and Levon, seven, from her first marriage to actor Ethan Hawke, whom she divorced in 2004.
Thurman also revealed that her life “constantly surprises” her, especially as she is getting older.
“I feel like I have lived my life backwards. Getting older has been a process of realising. To realise that just when you think you have figured it out, life surprises you,” she said.
- Uma Thurman pregnant - Feb 28, 2012
- Uma Thurman contemplating move to Hollywood - Sep 18, 2009
- Single Uma Thurman content with personal life - Jan 05, 2012
- Uma's whole new plans - Sep 19, 2009
- Uma Thurman nearly quit acting for children - Apr 30, 2010
- Uma Thurman 'fighting' to preserve her Hollywood career - Apr 30, 2010
- Uma Thurman had best kiss with ex-husband - Dec 02, 2009
- Uma Thurman wants to leave Big Apple for Hollywood - Sep 18, 2009
- Streep loves life at 63 - Aug 09, 2012
- When Thurman felt like a sex object - Aug 21, 2012
- My mom inspires me: Hudgens - Feb 06, 2012
- Witherspoon's kids made her a content individual - Jan 26, 2011
- Uma Thurman's stalker violates probation order - Nov 03, 2010
- Getting better with age, says Diaz - May 06, 2011
- Motherhood brings immense happiness to Jolie - Jul 09, 2012