Uma Thurman finds it hard to balance motherhood and careerNovember 23rd, 2007 - 2:43 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Nov 23 (ANI): Hollywood actress Uma Thurman has revealed that her ex-husband Ethan Hawke rightly predicted she couldn’t manage her career and motherhood.
The Kill Bill star said that she was hell-bent on continuing her acting career after the birth of her children Maya Ray, now nine, and five-year-old Levon Roan.
But she found it too difficult to balance her career and family responsibilities.
“(Hawke) claimed I couldn’t be a full-time mother and actress. I insisted I could. But I couldn’t. I really try to give all of myself, Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
I wouldn’t even read a script that wasn’t shooting in New York because I needed to be home.
“It’s a very difficult balance. I’ve thought about quitting but I love it too much, and now I’m a single mother so I can’t quit, she added. (ANI)
- Uma Thurman pregnant - Feb 28, 2012
- Uma Thurman contemplating move to Hollywood - Sep 18, 2009
- Uma Thurman nearly quit acting for children - Apr 30, 2010
- Uma Thurman 'fighting' to preserve her Hollywood career - Apr 30, 2010
- Uma Thurman had best kiss with ex-husband - Dec 02, 2009
- Single Uma Thurman content with personal life - Jan 05, 2012
- Uma Thurman wants to return to Hollywood - Sep 18, 2009
- Uma's whole new plans - Sep 19, 2009
- Uma Thurman struggled to cope with motherhood strains - Jul 29, 2009
- Thurman engaged but not ready to marry yet - Sep 19, 2009
- Uma Thurman says her best ever screen kiss was with ex-hubby - Dec 02, 2009
- Thurman finds acting 'relaxing' - Mar 13, 2012
- Uma Thurman rekindles romance with Swiss tycoon? - Jan 12, 2010
- Thurman's 'Motherhood' falls flat at box-office - Mar 30, 2010
- Uma Thurman splits from fiance Arpad Busson - Dec 10, 2009