Tyson to be inducted in WWE Hall of FameJanuary 31st, 2012 - 10:13 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 31 (IANS) Boxer Mike Tyson has said he is going to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame this year for his contribution to wrestling.
The 45-year-old is set to be honoured by the wrestling company this year for his contribution to the sport.
“I am honoured to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. I was the youngest heavyweight champion of all time, but the most fun I ever had in the ring was with WWE,” tmz.com quoted Tyson as saying.
- Tyson sued for 115 million dollars over "Iron Mike" nickname - Aug 06, 2010
- Tyson expresses delight over being voted into Boxing Hall of Fame - Feb 19, 2010
- Tyson got prison officer pregnant - Apr 22, 2012
- Mike Tyson turns vegetarian - May 13, 2010
- 'I'm done with boxing', says Mike Tyson - Oct 28, 2010
- Mike Tyson 'follows what wife says' - Nov 04, 2010
- Photog sues Mike Tyson for $25m - Oct 19, 2010
- WWE Hall of Fame Induction: Road Warriors - Apr 05, 2011
- Tyson admits getting drunk after every fight - Dec 04, 2010
- Michelle Williams wanted to be a boxer - Apr 07, 2011
- Mike Tyson gets back in the ring for his new TV show five years after retiring - Mar 15, 2011
- WWE Raw: After the Royal Rumble - Feb 01, 2011
- Mike Tyson welcomes his new baby Morocco Elijah Tyson - Jan 28, 2011
- I've found happiness with pigeons: Mike Tyson (Interview) (With Images) - Jun 08, 2011
- Tyson asks Haye to fight Klitschko brothers to become best heavyweight boxer - Sep 02, 2010