Tyra on a high after Harvard stintMarch 29th, 2012 - 8:48 am ICT by IANS
London, March 29 (IANS) Supermodel and TV host Tyra Banks is on cloud nine after graduating from Harvard Business School.
The 38-year-old graduated in president management program in February and admits she is still riding high on her success.
“I think going to school really truly changed everything. It feels amazing to announce, oh, I just graduated from Harvard Business School intensive programme,” contactmusic.com quoted Banks as saying.
- Tyra Banks learning management at Harvard Business School - Mar 15, 2011
- Tyra Banks joins Harvard Business School - Mar 15, 2011
- Tyra Banks splits from boyfriend - Dec 13, 2011
- Tyra Banks plans family with beau - Apr 10, 2011
- Moss wants assistant for wardrobe management - Jun 14, 2012
- Timberlake obsessed with hardware - Apr 18, 2012
- I am truly sorry for 'Top Model' promo with stick-thin model: Tyra Banks - Aug 17, 2010
- Underwood building school playground - Oct 18, 2011
- Kerr's son loves chanting - Dec 02, 2011
- Tyra Banks to auction her dress for charity - Nov 12, 2010
- Rowland wants figure like Campbell - Oct 21, 2011
- Brits lose fashion sense in summer: Kate Moss - Jun 13, 2012
- Tyra Banks wants Julia Roberts to appear on her show - May 06, 2009
- Drake to go back to college - Aug 04, 2012
- Jack Osbourne becomes US citizen - Apr 19, 2012