Tyra Banks wont write a journal for fear of pressMarch 3rd, 2009 - 7:00 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 03 (ANI): Supermodel Tyra Banks has given up the idea of writing a journal because she thinks it will definitely end up in the wrong hands.
Tyra fears that her words would be molded in the wrong way by the press.
Although Tyra is addicted to writing her views on social networking site Facebook, she does not intend to pen a journal.
“I”m so scared to keep one (a journal) because it’’s going to get out. I have some crazy journals from when I was in high school. I can only imagine if I was writing one now, Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
Although Tyra loves blogging, she has her own ways of keeping her views concealed.
“I”m addicted to Facebook, I swear… I have to do secret things only they (my friends) can remember, she said. (ANI)
- Rod Stewart 'was terrified of speaking to ex girlfriend' - Nov 01, 2010
- Celine Dion goes topless - Aug 25, 2012
- Katy Perry talks about 'Part of Me' - Mar 06, 2012
- Duff likes to experiment with hair - Apr 19, 2011
- Khloe Kardashian is 'obsessed' with her husband - Apr 01, 2012
- Whoopi Goldberg opens up about her drug addiction - Feb 04, 2011
- Chelsea cried remembering mother - Feb 10, 2012
- Arterton discovers a writer in herself - Oct 11, 2010
- Facebook: The new battlefield in Bengal politics - Jul 22, 2012
- Kerr loved pregnant catwalk - May 22, 2012
- Pippa Middleton's derriere has its own Facebook fan sites - Apr 30, 2011
- 7-years old Poppy Burge gets liposuction voucher for Xmas - Jan 04, 2012
- Facebook 'has healing power once harnessed by ancient Greek philosophers' - Apr 17, 2010
- Kim game for bust lift post pregnancy - Jul 08, 2012
- Debbie Harry has age worries - May 12, 2011