Tyra Banks signs long-term production deal with Warner Bros.November 14th, 2007 - 8:06 am ICT by admin
Bank’s first direct-to-DVD project under the deal would be an adaptation of the best-selling Clique series of teen novels.
While talking about the series, she said that she was looking to create shows “that attract my core audience” and that are “aspirational and empowering.”
“But we’re going to have a lot of fun with those messages, too,” Variety magazine quoted her as saying.
She also said that the new deal “represents the growth of an already successful relationship” with the studio.
“Warner Bros. understands my brand and the reach and demand of our audience,” she added. (ANI)
- Tyra Banks joins Harvard Business School - Mar 15, 2011
- Tyra Banks to create fashion, beauty website - Jul 01, 2010
- Tyra Banks sued for inviting 'sex addict' teen on show without parental consent - Oct 17, 2010
- Adrianne Palicki all set to play 'Wonder Woman' - Feb 17, 2011
- Supernatural TV Series: Japan Goes Animation Way From January! - Dec 22, 2010
- Charlie Sheen officially fired from 'Two And A Half Men' - Mar 08, 2011
- Warner Bros in Kollywood - Sep 16, 2010
- Christina Hendricks wants to be 'Wonder Woman' - Jun 21, 2011
- Tyra Bank takes her business empire online - Jul 01, 2010
- Amazon.com Launches Movie Studio - Nov 18, 2010
- Charlie Sheen files $100m lawsuit against Warner Bros - Mar 11, 2011
- Wonder Woman TV Show To Set Small Screen Ablaze - Oct 03, 2010
- Warner Bros gifts diamond bracelet to Rowling - Jul 21, 2011
- People told me I am fat: Tyra Banks - May 19, 2012
- Georgia Mom Sues Tyra Banks For Daughter's Appearance as Addict - Oct 19, 2010
Tags: adaptation, bankable productions, best selling, core audience, empowering, executive team, new deal, production company, production deal, successful relationship, teen novels, term production, tyra banks, variety magazine, warner bros