Tyra Banks Promises The Best Season Of “America’s Next Top Model” In Cycle 15September 9th, 2010 - 8:24 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Sep 9, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Former supermodel Tyra Banks has promised the fans that this season of America’s Next Top Model is going to be the best season so far. With the winners being multiplied to a spread in Italian Vogue, a contract with the IMG model management firm and a contract with Cover Girl, the contestants do have a lot to compete for. Considering the exposure that the show is expected to generate for the aspiring models, the modeling industry is sure to see some new addition irrespective of the winner of the season. Tyra Banks has brought in a new judge and a lot more glamor to the show this season. The contestants who were revealed in the premiere also promise some worthwhile reality drama in the days to come.
In the first episode of America’s Next Top Model, the girls are seen getting on a bus and heading for the venue where they will be meeting the judges and Tyra Banks. Some of the characters are revealed on the bus and the audience can gauge at this point who can be the next drama queen who will add spice to the show. Once they reach the venue, the girls meet J Alexander and Jay Manuel (photographer) who tells them that the one they sat with one the bus is their direct competition. After moving in to their room in the hotel, the girls meet Tyra Banks when they head out to the porch to relax. The former supermodel tells them that this season is all about high fashion and looks. She explains some of the details of the season and says that she wants editorial poses.
The girls then head for the first round of judgment where they are divided into groups on the basis of their looks. The groups include the quirky ones, the blonds, the strong bone structure and the brunettes. There was already some drama visible in the episode where one girl’s diary was read by the others which led to confrontations and shedding of tears.
- Ann Ward Wins America's Next Top Model - Dec 03, 2010
- Brittani Kline named as America's next top model - May 19, 2011
- Ann Ward's Waist Size: The New Definition Of Beauty? - Dec 03, 2010
- Sara Gets The Boot On 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 15 Episode 3 - Sep 23, 2010
- Teen whose waist can fit in a man's hands named America's Next Top Model - Dec 03, 2010
- Tyra Banks to make directorial debut on 'America's Next Top Model' - Nov 18, 2010
- Supermodels of the World contest now comes to India - May 16, 2011
- Tyra Banks denies return to modelling - May 28, 2010
- I am truly sorry for 'Top Model' promo with stick-thin model: Tyra Banks - Aug 17, 2010
- Tyra Banks' innings as Gossip Girl - Aug 03, 2009
- Rachael Ray in the Kitchen with Tyra Banks and Rocco DiSpirito - Oct 06, 2011
- Krista White Is Crowned "America's Next Top Model" In Cycle 14 - May 13, 2010
- Tyra Banks joins Harvard Business School - Mar 15, 2011
- Tyra Banks plans family with beau - Apr 10, 2011
- Karolina Kurkova's healthy eating tips to wannabe models - Oct 06, 2010
Tags: america s next top model, aspiring models, bone structure, brunettes, confrontations, cover girl, drama queen, glamor, high fashion, img model management, italian vogue, jay manuel, kar, management firm, meena, new addition, next top model, porch, supermodel tyra banks, tyra banks