Tyler to write about Aerosmith feud in new bookJune 30th, 2010 - 1:32 am ICT by IANS
London, June 30 (IANS) Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler is set to write in a new book about his heated feuds with bandmates, which prompted him to briefly leave the band in 2009.
The singer admits tension reached a high after he fell off a stage during a South Dakota concert last summer, which left him with multiple injuries and forced the band to cancel a North American tour.
Tyler has since mended his relationship with his bandmates and the group is back touring the globe together, and now he’s keen to reveal all about his tumultuous relationship with his bandmates, reports aceshowbiz.com.
“I’m doing a book called ‘Does the Noise in My Head Bother You’, and I will be speaking about what it’s like to be married to four other guys, and what I’ve had to put up with. There will never be another band like Aerosmith, and I just don’t want to do anything to hurt that. I love the band so much,” he said.
- Steven Tyler to pen book on feud with band mates - Jun 30, 2010
- Indian music speaks to soul: rock icon Steven Tyler (Interview) - May 21, 2011
- Aerosmith bandmates Tyler, Perry performing together in American Idol - May 04, 2011
- Aerosmith relived to have frontman Tyler back - Apr 28, 2010
- Aerosmith announce an European tour with Steven Tyler - Feb 26, 2010
- Steven Tyler quits 'American Idol' - Jul 13, 2012
- Johnny Depp penning songs with Steven Tyler - May 11, 2011
- Aerosmith set for Beijing's Show of Peace gig? - Jan 15, 2010
- I blew $20m on drugs and booze, says Steven Tyler - May 02, 2011
- Steve Tyler gets new teeth after shower accident - Oct 27, 2011
- Aerosmith Continues To Tour - Jul 27, 2010
- Aerosmith band-mates feel that Steven Tyler needs help - Nov 20, 2009
- Steven Tyler says he's not quitting Aerosmith - Nov 12, 2009
- Is Steven Tyler still with Aerosmith? - Nov 15, 2009
- Liv Tyler sports rock star look in ad - Feb 17, 2012