Twilight fragrance makers suedJanuary 16th, 2009 - 3:12 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 16 (ANI): The makers of Twilight fragrance, made to promote the upcoming Twilight flick, are facing the heat as a rival cosmetics company has sued them for imitating the design of their perfume bottle.
Well-known cosmetic giant Nina Ricci have sued the makers of Twilight perfume called Forbidden Fruit, featuring Twilight actor Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart on the box.
The shape of the bottle in question is in the shape of a red apple adorned with silver leaves, which is identical in style to the packaging of Nina Ricci scent called Nina, reports the Daily Express.
Meanwhile, Pattinson has landed himself in trouble with Twilight producers after secretly chopping off his famous long hair. (ANI)
- Britney Spears to release two-in-one fragrance - May 24, 2012
- Pattinson locks lips with Christina Ricci - Sep 02, 2011
- Rihanna's Reb'l Fleur Perfume Inspired By Childhood Memories - Jan 08, 2011
- Taylor Swift to launch debut fragrance - Jul 16, 2011
- Britney to release two-in-one fragrance - May 24, 2012
- Pattinson denies marriage rumours - Jul 24, 2012
- Mariah Carey to release perfume trio - Jun 16, 2011
- Cher Lloyd launches perfume - Sep 02, 2012
- Perfume fair organized in Delhi - Mar 27, 2011
- Vampires are very sexy: Kristen Stewart - May 15, 2011
- Robert Pattinson Verbalizes That Sex Scenes With Kristen Stewart In Upcoming 'Twilight' Film Were Akin To A Twister - Jan 19, 2011
- Katy Perry follows Pattinson - Apr 12, 2012
- Pattinson wants man-to-man chat with Sanders - Jul 29, 2012
- Heidi Klum to launch own perfume - Jan 22, 2011
- Beyonce To Launch 'Purr'- A Perfume With Exotic Fragrance - Oct 18, 2010
Tags: actor robert, cosmetics company, daily express, flick, fragrance, kristen stewart, london jan, long hair, nina ricci, perfume bottle, producers, red apple, robert pattinson, shape, silver leaves, twilight