Tusshar heads to Vaishno Devi after 24 years (Movie Snippets)September 3rd, 2012 - 2:25 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Sep 3 (IANS) Actor Tusshar Kapoor is off to Vaishno Devi, and says he is visiting the Hindu shrine after 24 years.
“Happy Monday morning! Woken up for my 8 a.m. flight to Jammu for a much-awaited trip to Vaishno Devi! Not been there since 1988! Jai Mata Di,” tweeted Tusshar, whose entire family - parents Jeetendra and Shobha, and sister Ekta - is quite religious too.
I look too serious for comedy: Priyadarshan
Filmmaker Priyadarshan, known for laughter riots like “Hera Pheri” and “Hungama”, says he likes the atmosphere on the sets of his movie to be extremely professional.
“If you ever laugh on the set, you will never laugh in the film. When people see me they say I look too serious for a comedy filmmaker,” said the 55-year-old, who is now looking forward to the release of yet another comedy “Kamaal Dhamaal Malamaal”.
The light-hearted movie features Paresh Rawal and Nana Patekar in key roles.
Lara confused about ‘No Entry’ sequel
Lara Dutta scored a hit with Anees Bazmee’s “No Entry”, but she is still in two minds about taking up “No Entry Mein Entry”, a sequel to the 2005 comedy film.
“I don’t know if I want to be part of the sequel to ‘No Entry’. It has been offered to me. But we’ll have to figure that out. It will roll end of this year,” said Lara.
“No Entry” featured Salman Khan, Anil Kapoor and Fardeen Khan, and the female roles were essayed by Lara, Bipasha Basu, Esha Deol and Celina Jaitley.
The sequel is said to feature the same trio of men, and they will all be seen in double roles. There are expected to be around 10 females in the movie.
- After 86 films, who cares about critics: Priyadarshan (Interview) - Aug 28, 2012
- Anjana Sukhani in 'Kamal Dhamaal Malamaal' item song - Apr 21, 2012
- Priyadarshan busy as bee, thanks to new projects - Aug 30, 2012
- I'm privileged to work in Bollywood: Madhurima - Sep 10, 2012
- I don't believe in favouritism: Priyadarshan - Apr 17, 2012
- Southern films good learning ground for Hindi actors: Madhhurima - Sep 11, 2012
- Bazmee will direct 'Welcome Back', not 'Hera Pheri 4' - Jun 12, 2012
- Shreyas gets nostalgic, says misses 'chaddi buddies' - Apr 11, 2012
- Nana ignores back pain, lifts Shreyas (Movie Snippets) (With Images) - Aug 15, 2012
- Big B, Jaya visit Shatrughan Sinha in hospital (Movie Snippets) - Jul 20, 2012
- Paresh is my known devil: Priyadarshan - Aug 29, 2012
- Riteish gets serious! - Jun 05, 2012
- Dual roles back in B-town: One ticket, double mazaa - Jun 20, 2012
- Bipasha in 'No Entry Mein Entry'? - Aug 27, 2012
- Bollywood gets high on sequels - a la Hollywood - Aug 26, 2010
Tags: 24 years, anees, anil kapoor, awaited trip, bipasha basu, celina jaitley, comedy film, ekta, fardeen khan, female roles, hindu shrine, jai mata di, jeetendra, lara dutta, nana patekar, paresh rawal, riots, salman khan, shobha, tusshar kapoor