Tumbling Zac Efron apologises to airport security guardApril 16th, 2009 - 2:33 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, April 16 (ANI): High School Musical actor Zac Efron has offered his apologies to an airport security guard after he fell on top of him while running away from the paparazzi.
The 21-year-old heartthrob revealed he had been running run up and down an escalator to escape tailing photographers when he tripped, fell and landed on security guard who was trying to help him.
“There were so many paparazzi. It was crazy. When there’s that many paparazzi, you can’t see. People start yelling. People get hurt,” Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
“While I was running, the guy in front of me kind of fell and then I fell on top of him. It was kind of weird.
“The guy was not a bodyguard - he was just a guy from the airport helping out. I felt terrible,” he added. (ANI)
- Playing a perfect guy annoyed Efron - Apr 06, 2012
- Zac Efron dislikes 'heartthrob' title - Apr 02, 2012
- Zac Efron grew up next to spooky house - Aug 09, 2010
- Efron finds giving voice-over weird - Mar 06, 2012
- Zac Efron says he still can't handle fan crowds - Sep 27, 2010
- Zac Efron Escapes With Moustache On! - Oct 19, 2010
- Efron blown away by Taylor Schilling - Apr 23, 2012
- Zac Efron promises fat screen strip - Sep 18, 2010
- Efron's excitement over kissing scenes - Apr 17, 2012
- Zac Efron 'paparazzi-proof' hideout revealed - Apr 24, 2009
- Zac Efron Is Single And Not Ready To Mingle! - Jan 07, 2011
- Zac Efron Is Teresa Palmer's New Beau? - Feb 06, 2011
- Zac Efron says he's one woman guy - Aug 11, 2010
- Charlie Sheen admits he was out of control - Sep 17, 2011
- Zac Efron plans traditional London boozer - Nov 28, 2009