Tulisa’s boyfriend Fazer involved in a fightSeptember 12th, 2011 - 8:25 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
London, Sept 12 (THAINDIAN NEWS) The boyfriend of X Factor’s Tulisa Contostavlos got into a fight in Spain recently. Fazer is reported to have attacked the staff of a Spanish scooter hire shop when they failed to refund his deposit of $100 for not bringing along his passport.
According to the British newspaper The Sun, Fazer got furious when the shop demanded that his deposit will only be given to him if he showed his passport. He reportedly told the staff at the shop, “Don’t you know who I am? I’m famous in England.”
When that failed to convince the shot staff, Fazer reportedly got physical and the police had to intervene. The owner of the shop was reportedly asked if he would like to press charges against Fazer but he declined.
The shop owner, Roberto Esposito, later told reporters that, “Fazer was like a yob. It was like the Wild West for a couple of minutes until the police arrived. They asked us if we wanted to press charges but I didn’t want the hassle.”
The report comes just hours after the Sunday Mirror reported that Tulisa verbally attacked a member of the British Airways cabin crew when they demanded that Fazer should switch off his mobile phone.
- Tulisa debuts her solo single "We are young" - Mar 08, 2012
- Cheryl Cole warns Tulisa - Sep 28, 2011
- Contostavlos won't mind dating a commoner - Aug 19, 2012
- Tulisa Contostavlos has a teeth makeover - Aug 11, 2011
- Tulisa talks about her 'secret arrest' in her book - Jun 18, 2012
- Dappy confirms & then denies N-Dubz split - Sep 13, 2011
- Tulisa sues ex over sex tape - Mar 26, 2012
- Barlow will watch 'X Factor' from home - Aug 18, 2012
- Singer Tulisa Contostavlos sports a tan - Feb 17, 2012
- Tulisa launches her fragrance - 'Female Boss' - Oct 27, 2011
- Fazer working on Rihanna's next album - Jul 16, 2012
- Louis Walsh names cat after Tulisa Contoastavlos - Aug 15, 2011
- 'X-Factor' judges take dig at Barlow - Jun 07, 2012
- Tulisa turns to religion - May 06, 2012
- Tulisa Contostavlos to sue Chris Herbert - Jul 17, 2012