Tulisa talks about her ’secret arrest’ in her bookJune 18th, 2012 - 7:35 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
London, June 18 (THAINDIAN NEWS) According to reports, the X Factor judge Tulisa, has revealed in a book that she was involved in a brawl while she was celebrating the birthday of Adam Bailey, with whom she was romantically involved at the time.
Tulisa told the writer Sean Smith about her arrest. The description of the events that led to the arrest will be included in the book, Tulisa, where the singer claims that a fight between 20 people led The N-Dubz star to contact Jonathan Shalit, her manager, before phoning the police.
The singer was later arrested and forced to stand at a trial. Her former boyfriend, Adam Bailey, was also charged for his involvement in the stabbing and for driving dangerously. Both arrests did not receive any media attention at the time.
A month after the event Tulisa and fellow N-Dubz members Dappy, Tulisa’s cousin, and Fazer published the first LP, named Uncle B.
Tulisa rose to fame after the Camden-based rap group released their first album. They formed in 2000 and released two other studio albums after the release of their debut. They announced their separation in 2011.
- Dappy confirms & then denies N-Dubz split - Sep 13, 2011
- Fazer working on Rihanna's next album - Jul 16, 2012
- Tulisa debuts her solo single "We are young" - Mar 08, 2012
- Cheryl Cole warns Tulisa - Sep 28, 2011
- Rowland wants to work with N-Dubz - Oct 03, 2011
- Tulisa launches her fragrance - 'Female Boss' - Oct 27, 2011
- Singer Tulisa Contostavlos sports a tan - Feb 17, 2012
- Fazer to launch talent hunt - Aug 28, 2012
- Jay-Z in run for 'Dad of the Year' award - May 25, 2012
- Rapper Dappy convicted for spitting in girl's face - Sep 11, 2009
- Barlow hopes charity song will inspire youth - Nov 17, 2011
- Tulisa offers '1000 pounds to find out if her partner is a cheat' - Oct 21, 2010
- Tulisa turns to religion - May 06, 2012
- Coldplay, Gaga to perform at charity concert - Sep 15, 2011
- Windsor wins lifetime achievement award - Nov 16, 2010