Tulisa sues ex over sex tapeMarch 26th, 2012 - 5:58 am ICT by IANS
London, March 26 (IANS) Singer Tulisa Contostavlos is suing her ex-boyfriend for allegedly leaking a sex tape of the couple onto the internet.
The “X Factor” judge was devastated when intimate footage appeared online of her and former lover Justin Edwards. She now claims he was the person responsible for it which Edwards denies.
But now a lawyer for Contostavlos has issued legal papers against Edwards, also known as MC Ultra, to prevent him talking about the video.
”She’s suing for up to £100;,000. This latest move by Tulisa has really unnerved and unsettled him. It’s serious stuff and he’s got to take it seriously. It’s a lot of pressure for him,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
”This is an unusual case, in that the injunction was granted after the material became public, not before. It entitles Tulisa to seek damages,” the source added.
- Tulisa goes for an Ibiza getaway for her birthday - Jul 13, 2012
- Tulisa Contostavlos to sue Chris Herbert - Jul 17, 2012
- Tulisa Contostavlos has a teeth makeover - Aug 11, 2011
- Cheryl Cole warns Tulisa - Sep 28, 2011
- 'X-Factor' judges take dig at Barlow - Jun 07, 2012
- Reggie Bush helped me deal with sex tape shame, says Kim Kardashian - Jan 28, 2011
- Louis Walsh names cat after Tulisa Contoastavlos - Aug 15, 2011
- Tulisa's boyfriend Fazer involved in a fight - Sep 12, 2011
- Men are scared of me: Tulisa Contostavlos - Sep 05, 2012
- Dappy confirms & then denies N-Dubz split - Sep 13, 2011
- Tulisa debuts her solo single "We are young" - Mar 08, 2012
- Paris Hilton warns young girls against sex tapes - Jul 29, 2009
- Lindsay Lohan in a three-way sex tape? - Oct 29, 2010
- Lady Gaga defends Kristen Stewart - Jul 27, 2012
- Kendra Wilkinson to release new lesbian sex tape - Jan 28, 2011