Tulisa debuts her solo single “We are young”March 8th, 2012 - 10:35 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
London, Mar 8 (THAINDIAN NEWS) X Factor UK judge Tulisa Contostavlos is set to come out with her debut solo single. The N’Dubz star is scheduled to drop the single, which is titled ‘We Are Young’, on the 7th of May.
Tulisa’s bandmate Fazer spoke about the single saying it has a “great message.” Fazer’s STL Music label will release the track and it will be the first for the organization.
Speaking about the single, Fazer addressed what might have influenced the title. He said that, “Forgive us for what we have done, because we are young, That’s it. Simple.”
Tulisa and Fazer recently split. There are reports that Fazer is insisting Tulisa should quit the X Factor show but she is not ready to give in to that. The tension seems to have affected the band N’Dubz. It is still not clear if they are going to stay together.
What is however clear is that Tulisa is seeing her career take off in a great way after going solo. She was recently named among this year’s line up of the Wireless Festival. She is also expected to continue as a judge on the X Factor show following a successful first season performance.
- Dappy confirms & then denies N-Dubz split - Sep 13, 2011
- Cheryl Cole warns Tulisa - Sep 28, 2011
- Tulisa launches her fragrance - 'Female Boss' - Oct 27, 2011
- Tulisa talks about her 'secret arrest' in her book - Jun 18, 2012
- Singer Tulisa Contostavlos sports a tan - Feb 17, 2012
- Fazer working on Rihanna's next album - Jul 16, 2012
- Rowland wants to work with N-Dubz - Oct 03, 2011
- Men are scared of me: Tulisa Contostavlos - Sep 05, 2012
- Tulisa's boyfriend Fazer involved in a fight - Sep 12, 2011
- Barlow hopes charity song will inspire youth - Nov 17, 2011
- Louis Walsh names cat after Tulisa Contoastavlos - Aug 15, 2011
- Contostavlos won't mind dating a commoner - Aug 19, 2012
- Tulisa Contostavlos has a teeth makeover - Aug 11, 2011
- Tulisa sues ex over sex tape - Mar 26, 2012
- Tulisa Contostavlos to sue Chris Herbert - Jul 17, 2012