Trouble in Take That?July 18th, 2011 - 12:18 am ICT by IANS
London, July 17 (IANS) Trouble seems to be brewing between the members of pop group Take That, following Robbie Williams’ bad behaviour.
According to a source, band members Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange, Mark Owen are upset after Williams’ foul-mouthed rants.
“Major cracks are starting to appear with the lads. They aren’t spending much time with each other backstage and it seems Robbie is causing most of the friction,” dailystar.co.uk quoted the source as saying.
“There was talk of extending the tour and recording more material but that’s now been scrapped. The other four are sick of Robbie stealing all the headlines with his bad behaviour - rather than people talking about the group’s performance.
“It’s once again turned into The Robbie Williams Show and the other lads feel like Robbie’s just using the tour to relaunch his solo career. And Gary has also struggled to balance his ‘X Factor’ commitments which has caused a few dramas too,” the source added.
- Robbie Williams to quit Take That? - Jan 20, 2011
- Take That friends forever: Barlow - Jun 05, 2012
- Robbie Williams 'to walk away from 'Take That' once again' - Jan 20, 2011
- New Take That album coming out next year - May 23, 2012
- Take That to tour with Robbie Williams after 15 years - Oct 27, 2010
- Robbie Williams may stick with 'Take That' - Mar 29, 2011
- Robbie Williams to reunite with Take That at F1 Rocks gig? - Sep 26, 2009
- Robbie Williams 'negotiating' baby with Field - Oct 12, 2010
- Gary Robbie indulges in a calorie war before 'Take That' tour - Mar 22, 2011
- Robbie Williams returns to Take That - Jul 16, 2010
- Take That members held by US customs over visas - Mar 09, 2011
- Robbie Williams, Gary Barlow team-up for 'Brokeback' parody - Jul 13, 2010
- Robbie Williams offers Mark Owen his house as getaway - Mar 12, 2010
- Williams wants to team up with Barlow - Sep 10, 2012
- Robbie William to relaunch solo career? - Mar 14, 2011
Tags: bad behaviour, band members, commitments, cracks, friction, gary barlow, headlines, howard donald, jason orange, july 17, lads, london, mark owen, pop group, robbie williams, solo career, x factor