Trista and Ryan getting a news show as talks of a new baby and a divorce give them bad hypeJune 4th, 2008 - 7:49 pm ICT by David M N James
Trista and Ryan Sutter, who were married after meeting on the hit reality show ‘The Bachelorette,’ are reportedly in talks with Martha Stuart to get their own TV series. The ABC TV Bachelorette stars are not in good terms so far and if they don’t patch up might breaking up. But if they get their own show, it will be such a wonderful and a truly profound step for them.
A rumor of their divorce is being termed as a storm in teacup since Trista has told reporters that they are planning to have another baby. They have a son Maxwell Alston Sutter who was born in July 2007. Trista was sentimental about their two years of trying to have a baby.
She is optimistic they will make their brood bigger soon. Trista confessed it’s like she has a problem getting pregnant. She said It’s okay if it takes us that long again, but we’d rather have them closer in age,” This makes the divorce allegations more of bad publicity and media hype which both have termed as a storm in a teacup. Trista and Ryan make a great couple in the Bachelorette and have touched many hearts. The Bachelorette is a popular ABC production which is enjoyed by millions of viewers.
- Bachelorette Ali Has No Objections To A TV Wedding - Aug 05, 2010
- Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky open to the idea of a TV wedding - Aug 05, 2010
- Ali From 'The Bachelorette' Considering a Television Wedding - Aug 05, 2010
- 'The Bachelor': Jake Pavelka Splits From Vienna Girardi - Jun 23, 2010
- Kate Gosselin Will Not Be The Next Bachelorette - Jun 18, 2010
- 2009 Bachelorette Jillian Harris splits with Ed Swiderski - Jul 08, 2010
- Amy Childs to be on the Bachelorette - Dec 08, 2011
- The Bachelor's star Jason Mesnick will have a wedding with Molly Malaney - Feb 28, 2010
- Could Kate Gosselin be the next Bachelorette? - Jun 18, 2010
- Kate Gosselin Not Interested To Be The Next Bachelorette - Jun 18, 2010
- "The Bachelor" Star Jason Mesnick's Wedding Aired On ABC - Mar 09, 2010
- Reese Witherspoon says she needs a therapist - Dec 11, 2010
- Bachelorette Star Jen Schefft Expecting Baby Girl - Jul 03, 2010
- New research to identify antibiotics that may help fight TB - Mar 12, 2011
- Simpson sells baby photos for $800,000 - May 13, 2012
Tags: abc tv, allegations, alston, bachelorette, bad publicity, brood, divorce, hearts, martha stuart, maxwell alston sutter, media hype, own tv, storm in a teacup, trista and ryan, trista and ryan sutter, trying to have a baby, tv series