Travolta’s wife expecting a sonAugust 26th, 2010 - 8:16 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 26 (IANS) Hollywood star John Travolta’s wife Kelly Preston is expecting a son, says their representative.
The representative confirmed they will look forward to welcoming a son later this year, almost two years after their 16-year-old son Jett died after suffering a seizure during a family holiday to the Bahamas.
The friends of the couple say they are confident the new addition may help ease their pain over the loss of Jett.
“This baby is such a healing baby,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted a family friend as saying.
Preston, 47, and Travolta, 56, had a get together for a special baby shower at the Beverly Hills Peninsula hotel in Los Angeles Aug 20.
He had recently revealed his wife’s pregnancy came after years of trying to conceive again and that the baby is “a miracle”.
The couple, who have a 10-year-old daughter Ella Bleu, announced they were expecting the child in May.
- Kelly Preston And John Travolta Welcome Baby Boy - Nov 25, 2010
- John Travolta And Kelly Preston To Welcome Their Baby Boy In November - Aug 27, 2010
- John Travolta welcomes third child - Nov 24, 2010
- John Travolta Expecting Twins? - May 27, 2010
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston expecting boy - Aug 26, 2010
- Kelly Preston And John Travolta Welcome The Newest Member In Their Family - Nov 24, 2010
- John Travolta and wife Kelly to name baby boy 'Benjamin' - Nov 08, 2010
- John Travolta Gets German Appreciation! - Jan 13, 2011
- John Travolta, wife Kelly Preston expecting new baby - May 19, 2010
- John Travolta 'spoke to dead son about new baby in dream' - Aug 01, 2010
- Wife's pregnancy a miracle, says Travolta - Jun 04, 2010
- Baby's 1st Rumor: Tabloid Tales of John Travolta Twins Are False - May 27, 2010
- Kelly Preston And John Travolta Expecting New Member In The Family - May 19, 2010
- John Travolta's wife expecting again - May 19, 2010
- John And Kelly Expect A Child - Aug 05, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,