Travolta’s vintage car stolenSeptember 20th, 2011 - 1:02 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 20 (IANS) John Travolta’s vintage Mercedes Benz car has been stolen after he left it for 10 minutes in Santa Monica, California.
The actor was reportedly left stranded in Santa Monica Sunday after a thief took the 1970’s model car worth up to $100,000, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Then the 57-year-old actor returned to the Jaguar dealer where he had been viewing other cars and waited for the police so they could make a crime report.
As of now, no suspects have been identified and no witnesses to the crime have come forward.
- Rihanna copies Brown's gold grills - Sep 14, 2012
- Daimler Financial Services bets big on lease deals - Jul 19, 2011
- Oscar-winning actress Reese Witherspoon hit by car - Sep 08, 2011
- Classic beauties grab eyeballs at Autojumble - Jan 30, 2011
- Stewart buys two guitars for Pattinson - Dec 31, 2011
- Another Charlie Sheen's Car Stolen and Pushed Over Cliff - Jun 16, 2010
- Bugatti Becomes The World's Priciest Car On Being Vended For $30 Million - Aug 05, 2010
- 'Chacha-Bhatija' vehicle theft ring busted - Feb 04, 2012
- Lilo back to work after car accident - Jun 09, 2012
- Vintage cars roll out on the streets of Bangalore - Dec 20, 2009
- Jaime Pressly charged with driving under the influence - Feb 02, 2011
- Mercedes and Jaypee Sports launch performance driving academy - Jan 04, 2012
- Hilary Duff's hubby slapped with lawsuit - Oct 05, 2010
- 14 bodies found in van in Mexico - Aug 10, 2012
- S.V. Ranga Rao makes an unimpressive debut with 'Mr. 7' (Telugu Movie Review) - Aug 05, 2012