Travoltas pay tribute to late son Jett in South AfricaJune 25th, 2009 - 2:04 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 25 (ANI): John Travolta and his wife Kelly Preston have paid tribute to their late son Jett in South Africa.
The grieving couple honoured the 16-year-old in his favourite vacation hot spot the Eagles Crag Lodge on the Shamwari Game Reserve.
According to TMZ.com, the pair reportedly rented the place in memory of the youngster, who loved their frequent safari trips, reports The Daily Express.
The heartbroken parents are trying to cope up with the loss of Jet, six months after he died from a seizure during a family holiday in the Bahamas.
John remained at bay from media promotion for his new movie The Taking Of Pelham 1 2 3 and thanked his team for their “unselfish efforts” in handling the promotional duties without him. (ANI)
- Grieving Travolta thanks colleagues for 'unselfish efforts' - Jun 09, 2009
- John Travolta, wife Kelly Preston expecting new baby - May 19, 2010
- Kelly Preston And John Travolta Welcome Baby Boy - Nov 25, 2010
- Kelly Preston And John Travolta Expecting New Member In The Family - May 19, 2010
- John Travolta 'spoke to dead son about new baby in dream' - Aug 01, 2010
- John Travolta and wife Kelly to name baby boy 'Benjamin' - Nov 08, 2010
- John Travolta drops extortion charges - Sep 07, 2010
- John Travolta And Kelly Preston To Welcome Their Baby Boy In November - Aug 27, 2010
- Baby's 1st Rumor: Tabloid Tales of John Travolta Twins Are False - May 27, 2010
- Scientology helped me deal with son's death: John Travolta - Jan 29, 2010
- John Travolta and his wife Kelly Preston are expecting a baby - May 20, 2010
- Scientology helped overcome son's death: Preston - Aug 18, 2011
- John Travolta Expecting Twins? - May 27, 2010
- Travolta's wife expecting a son - Aug 26, 2010
- John Travolta welcomes third child - Nov 24, 2010
Tags: bahamas, daily express, eagles crag, family holiday, hot spot, jett, john travolta, kelly preston, media promotion, memory, parents, safari trips, seizure, shamwari game reserve, six months, south africa, tribute, unselfish efforts, wife kelly, youngster