Travolta wants to pilot Spice Girls’ reunion tour planeNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:00 am ICT by admin
The 53-year-old star approves girl band’s choice of transport saying that it’s an amazing plane.
“It sounds like an amazing plane. They don’t do things by halves,” Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.
As for his flying skills, he says that he has been a pilot since 1974 and thus should have no problems.
“I’ve been flying since 1974 when I earned my wings. Every cent of my pay checks went to flying lessons,” he said. (ANI)
- Travolta buys luxury plane - Sep 25, 2011
- John Travolta's Qantas safety video 'angers flight crew' - Mar 20, 2011
- Russian pilot dies of heart attack mid-flight - Jan 21, 2012
- US woman aviation pioneer dies - May 12, 2012
- Spice girls still best friends - Aug 04, 2012
- I don't need Spice Girls reunion : Mel C - Dec 03, 2011
- Spice Girls to unite again for Olympic closing ceremony (Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- Working with Lohan would be great, says Travolta - Apr 14, 2011
- When Victoria Beckham suffered panic attack - Aug 19, 2012
- Victoria back with Spice Girls for musical launch - Jun 25, 2012
- No tour for Spice Girls: Mel C - Sep 05, 2011
- Air travel 'is 22 times more safer than driving a car' - Apr 22, 2011
- Bodies of missing South Korean pilots found months after crash - Oct 30, 2011
- John Travolta flies plane to Haiti with medics, supplies - Jan 27, 2010
- Bust stress, conquer sky -- the virtual way (Lead) (Feature with images) - Jul 20, 2011