Travolta thankful for support after teenage son’s deathJanuary 5th, 2009 - 9:41 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 5 (IANS) Hollywood actor John Travolta and his actress wife Kelly Preston have thanked fans for their messages of condolence since the death of their teenage son Jett.The 16-year-old passed away Jan 2 after suffering a seizure while on a family holiday in the Bahamas.
Speaking publicly for the first time since the tragic event, the couple professed their “deepest and most heartfelt thanks” for fans’ support.
“Jett was the most wonderful son that two parents could ever ask for and lit up the lives of everyone he encountered,” they said in a statement released Monday.
“We are heartbroken that our time with him was so brief. We will cherish the time we had with him for the rest of our lives,” the statement further read.
They described messages of love and support from their fans as “a beautiful reminder of the inherent goodness in the human spirit that give us hope for a brighter future”.
- John Travolta, wife thank fans for support over sons death - Jan 05, 2009
- Coroners perform autopsy on John Travolta's son - Jan 06, 2009
- Kelly Preston And John Travolta Welcome The Newest Member In Their Family - Nov 24, 2010
- John Travolta Expecting Twins? - May 27, 2010
- Kate Hudson offers condolences to Travolta - Jan 06, 2009
- Kelly Preston And John Travolta Welcome Baby Boy - Nov 25, 2010
- John Travolta drops extortion charges - Sep 07, 2010
- Baby Benjamin is identical to dad John Travolta, says Kelly Preston - Jan 24, 2011
- Wife's pregnancy a miracle, says Travolta - Jun 04, 2010
- John Travolta 'spoke to dead son about new baby in dream' - Aug 01, 2010
- Kelly Preston And John Travolta Expecting New Member In The Family - May 19, 2010
- John Travolta and his wife Kelly Preston are expecting a baby - May 20, 2010
- John Travolta and wife Kelly to name baby boy 'Benjamin' - Nov 08, 2010
- John Travolta's Wife Not Expecting Twins - May 27, 2010
- Scientology helped me deal with son's death: John Travolta - Jan 29, 2010