Travolta reaches Bahamas for extortion trialSeptember 22nd, 2009 - 12:38 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 22 (IANS) Hollywood star John Travolta is in the Bahamas and is ready to be the first witness in an extortion case linked to his 16-year-old son’s death.
Travolta heads the 14-member witness list against the defendants - a former Bahamas senator and an ambulance driver who allegedly threatened to release a document related to the treatment of his son Jett. He is expected to appear in the court Tuesday, reported people.com.
The two have pleaded not guilty and are out on bond.
This is Travolta’s first visit to the Bahamas since his son died last January after suffering a seizure at the actor’s vacation home on the island of Grand Bahama.
- Travolta Trial against Bahamas Senator Bridgewater - Sep 22, 2009
- John Travolta blackmail saga continues in court - Oct 15, 2009
- Travolta extortion trial starts in Bahamas - Sep 24, 2009
- John Travolta drops extortion charges - Sep 07, 2010
- John Travolta extortion case dropped - Sep 07, 2010
- Travolta to testify at extortion trial - Sep 21, 2009
- Travolta refused medical aid for dying son - Sep 23, 2009
- John Travolta Drops Extortion Case Against Bridgewater & Lightborne Due to Stress - Sep 07, 2010
- Here's why Travolta wanted to take his son to airport - Sep 24, 2009
- Travolta Extortion case dropped - Sep 07, 2010
- Travolta's extortion case declared mistrial - Oct 22, 2009
- I am the real victim, says alleged Travolta extortionist - Sep 16, 2010
- John Travolta, wife Kelly Preston expecting new baby - May 19, 2010
- Suspects in Travolta extortion trial plead not guilty - Apr 29, 2009
- John Travolta's wife expecting again - May 19, 2010