Travolta not quitting Church of Scientology, says repJuly 28th, 2009 - 2:18 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, July 28 (ANI): American actor John Travolta’s representative has denied that the actor is leaving the Church of Scientology.
Paul Bloch said that a July 25 report in Britain’s Daily Mail newspaper, which suggesting that the 55-year-old star had become disenchanted with the religion after the death of his son Jett in January, was “totally false”.
“There’s no change in the relationship between the Church of Scientology and John,” People magazine quoted him as saying.
“He is a member and it’s as it was, now and forever,” he added.
The still-grieving actor, his wife Kelly Preston, 46, and their daughter Ella Bleu, 9, recently returned to their oceanfront island home in Isleboro, Maine, where the family had spent their last Christmas with Jett in 2008. (ANI)
- Kelly Preston And John Travolta Are Blessed With A Chubby Baby Boy - Nov 25, 2010
- Kelly Preston And John Travolta Welcome Baby Boy - Nov 25, 2010
- Scientology helped overcome son's death: Preston - Aug 18, 2011
- John Travolta and wife Kelly to name baby boy 'Benjamin' - Nov 08, 2010
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston expecting boy - Aug 26, 2010
- John Travolta Expecting Twins? - May 27, 2010
- Kelly Preston And John Travolta Welcome The Newest Member In Their Family - Nov 24, 2010
- Scientology helped Travolta cope with son's death - Mar 30, 2010
- John Travolta Gets German Appreciation! - Jan 13, 2011
- Scientology helped me deal with son's death: John Travolta - Jan 29, 2010
- John Travolta can't wait to meet son - Nov 13, 2010
- John And Kelly Expect A Child - Aug 05, 2010
- Kelly Preston And John Travolta Expecting New Member In The Family - May 19, 2010
- John Travolta's wife expecting again - May 19, 2010
- John Travolta Threatens To File A Suit Against Gawker.com - Dec 01, 2010
Tags: actor john travolta, american actor, christmas, church of scientology, daily mail, ella bleu, isleboro maine, jett, john travolta, kelly preston, last christmas, old star, paul bloch, people magazine, relationship, religion, wife kelly