Travolta hates watching wife’s sex scenesNovember 29th, 2009 - 1:01 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 28 (IANS) Hollywood actor John Travolta has admitted to being jealous when his wife Kelly Preston shot steamy love scenes with Tom Cruise and Kevin Costner.
The “Pulp Fiction” star, who has been married to Preston for 18 years, hates seeing his wife get intimate on screen, reports imdb.com.
“I have been jealous of many of her co-stars. I didn’t like her making love to Tom Cruise. I didn’t like her making love to Kevin Costner in ‘Love Of The Game’. It was hard to watch,” he said.
However, Travolta breathed a sigh of relief when his wife teamed up with comedian Robin Williams for their new movie “Old Dogs”.
“All I can say is Thank God for Robin. I adore Robin so it was okay with him,” Travolta added.
- John Travolta says it's 'hard to watch' wife's sex scenes - Nov 27, 2009
- Wife's pregnancy a miracle, says Travolta - Jun 04, 2010
- Kelly Preston And John Travolta Welcome Baby Boy - Nov 25, 2010
- Travolta buys luxury plane - Sep 25, 2011
- John Travolta And Kelly Preston Are Expecting An Adorable Baby Later This Year - May 20, 2010
- John Travolta loves making songs for his son - Jan 25, 2011
- Travolta to receive lifetime achievement honour - Jan 13, 2011
- Kelly Preston loves nursing - Apr 23, 2012
- We know that we are loved: Travolta tells neighbours - Nov 22, 2009
- Scientology helped me deal with son's death: John Travolta - Jan 29, 2010
- Kelly Preston And John Travolta Are Blessed With A Chubby Baby Boy - Nov 25, 2010
- Travolta visits gay tourist hub? - Jul 19, 2012
- John Travolta going bald? - Aug 11, 2010
- John Travolta overwhelmed with street honour in hometown - Nov 23, 2009
- Uma Thurman nearly quit acting for children - Apr 30, 2010
Tags: 18 years, actor john travolta, co stars, comedian, god, hollywood, hollywood actor, john travolta, kelly preston, kevin costner, london, making love, old dogs, pulp fiction, robin williams, sex scenes, sigh of relief, steamy love scenes, tom cruise, wife kelly