Travolta flies to Fiji, first outing since son’s deathApril 17th, 2009 - 1:30 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 17 (IANS) John Travolta and his wife Kelly Preston last week flew to Fiji and Australia, the first time they left their home in Florida since their son’s death in January.
Travolta’s 16-year-old son, Jett, died at the family’s vacation home in the Bahamas and since then the couple have gotten out.
According to contactmusic.com, the couple flew around the world together last week. They spent some time in Fiji and Brisbane.
There are reports that they had dinner with their friends before Travolta himself flew the plane out. A local, Alicia Spence, even got a picture with Travolta while he was having a dinner at a Chinese restaurant.
She said: “He was really nice and was happy to be in a photo with us.”
- Grieving Travoltas 'jet in and out' of Australia - Apr 17, 2009
- Kelly Preston And John Travolta Welcome Baby Boy - Nov 25, 2010
- Scientology helped overcome son's death: Preston - Aug 18, 2011
- John Travolta and wife Kelly to name baby boy 'Benjamin' - Nov 08, 2010
- John Travolta welcomes third child - Nov 24, 2010
- Baby's 1st Rumor: Tabloid Tales of John Travolta Twins Are False - May 27, 2010
- John Travolta's Wife Not Expecting Twins - May 27, 2010
- Travolta extortion trial starts in Bahamas - Sep 24, 2009
- John Travolta, wife Kelly Preston expecting new baby - May 19, 2010
- Kelly Preston And John Travolta Welcome The Newest Member In Their Family - Nov 24, 2010
- John Travolta Gets German Appreciation! - Jan 13, 2011
- John Travolta And Kelly Preston To Welcome Their Baby Boy In November - Aug 27, 2010
- Airport truck kills John Travolta's dogs - May 19, 2010
- Kelly Preston And John Travolta Expecting New Member In The Family - May 19, 2010
- John Travolta Expecting Twins? - May 27, 2010