Travolta buys luxury planeSeptember 25th, 2011 - 5:46 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 25 (IANS) Actor John Travolta has purchased a new luxury plane to fly his family around the globe.
The “Pulp Fiction” star, who is a certified pilot, has bought Bombardier Challenger 601 jet after being named the aircraft manufacturer’s new brand ambassador, reports dailystar.co.uk.
The 57-year-old actor plans to use his private plane to whisk his wife Kelly Preston and their children, 11-year-old daughter Ella, and nine-month-old son Benjamin, away with him on his travels.
Fortunately, my family loves travelling. Whenever I say, ‘I have to go to Australia or Paris,’ they say, ‘When are we going?,” he said.
“I just love being in the air. It has been my family time. I’ve enjoyed that,” he added.
- Kelly Preston And John Travolta Welcome Baby Boy - Nov 25, 2010
- Travolta visits gay tourist hub? - Jul 19, 2012
- Wife's pregnancy a miracle, says Travolta - Jun 04, 2010
- I am smitten with my family: Travolta - May 13, 2011
- Scientology helped me deal with son's death: John Travolta - Jan 29, 2010
- John Travolta overwhelmed with street honour in hometown - Nov 23, 2009
- John Travolta and wife Kelly to name baby boy 'Benjamin' - Nov 08, 2010
- John Travolta, wife Kelly Preston expecting new baby - May 19, 2010
- John Travolta honoured at Mumbai event - Sep 27, 2010
- Kelly Preston loves nursing - Apr 23, 2012
- Kelly Preston And John Travolta Welcome The Newest Member In Their Family - Nov 24, 2010
- John Travolta can't wait to meet son - Nov 13, 2010
- John Travolta welcomes third child - Nov 24, 2010
- Kelly Preston And John Travolta Are Blessed With A Chubby Baby Boy - Nov 25, 2010
- John Travolta loves making songs for his son - Jan 25, 2011
Tags: actor john travolta, aircraft manufacturer, ambassador, australia, challenger 601, family time, fly, globe, john travolta, kelly preston, london, paris, pilot, private plane, pulp fiction, son benjamin, travels, wife kelly