Transformers 3 Details Revealed By Its DirectorDecember 9th, 2010 - 8:41 pm ICT by GD
By Ranjan Bhaduri
Dec 9, (THAINDIAN NEWS) ‘Transformers : Dark of the Moon’, the third movie in the famous shape shifting robot saga is going to be released in July next year and the first official teaser trailer of the sci fi flick has been released on line. The director of the film discussed the various aspects of the upcoming movie in a recent interview and said why it is the most important movie in the trilogy. The movie had its share of controversy during filming and even before the shooting had started. The ouster of sultry actress Megan Fox from the third movie created a some buzz in the media and many people wondered what was the actual reason. Much controversy was created when the detractors of the director questioned the 3D shooting used in the flick. Michael Bay who is not usually diplomatic about his work and mindset kept quite while he was shooting the movie. After the shooting was done he decided to let the world know about the facts that were hitherto kept secret.
The director of the upcoming flick ‘Transformers : Dark of the Moon’ answered the questions that the reporters asked him in an informal press conference. He stressed on the fact that the main attraction of the upcoming film is not CGI or action but its gripping storyline. He admitted that the plot of the second film suffered owing to a number of reasons. He said the writer’s strike was the main downer.
‘Transformers : Dark of the Moon’ will have less bots and will present the story of man’s trip to moon with a different perspective. The director denied the rumors that he merely converted the movie into 3D after shooting in regular format.
- 'Transformers: Dark Of The Moon' Secrets Unveiled - Dec 09, 2010
- 'Transformers: Dark Of The Moon' Trailer Released Online - Dec 09, 2010
- 'Dark Knight Rises' Make Batman Fans Expectant - Jan 20, 2011
- 'The Dark Knight Rises' To Present Anne Hathaway In New Avatar! - Jan 23, 2011
- 'The Dark Knight Rises' biggest story I've told: Christopher Nolan (Interview) - Jul 11, 2012
- Michael Bay's 'Transformers 3' Will Be Released In 2011 - May 20, 2010
- Rohan Sippy's film with Ayushmann, Kunaal, goes on floors (Movie Snippets) - Jul 22, 2012
- Shockwave would be the main villain of the 'Transformers 3' - Jun 14, 2010
- Orlando Bloom: The Latest ‘The Lord Of The Rings’ Member To Enter 'The Hobbit’ - Dec 09, 2010
- 'Avatar The Last Airbender': Not One Of M Night Shyamalan's Best - Jul 02, 2010
- Chris Hemsworth Shines As 'Thor' In The Movie Trailer - Dec 11, 2010
- Daniel Craig Looks Sizzling In 'Cowboys And Aliens' - Jul 25, 2010
- Britney Spears Releases "Hold It Against Me" Teasers - Feb 06, 2011
- 'The Dark Knight Rises' Not The Last Batman Movie For Christian Bale? - Jan 23, 2011
- 'Transformers 3' Coming in 3D With New Villain In 2011 - Jun 12, 2010
Tags: actress megan fox, buzz, controversy, dark of the moon, detractors, different perspective, flick, main attraction, megan fox, michael bay, mindset, ouster, ranjan, robot, saga, sci fi, sultry actress, transformers, trilogy, upcoming film