Tracy Kachtick Anders, New Girlfriend Of Rosie O’DonnellSeptember 23rd, 2010 - 8:14 pm ICT by GD
By Madhuri Dey
Los Angeles, Sep 23, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The American comedian, actress and television personality Rosie O’Donnell knows well that love does not come alone, however, that it would come with six kids was a thing that perhaps she never imagined. The comedian who is busy preparing for her new one-hour daily show that will premier on OWN in January, took time out of the busy schedule to discuss her new found love and the extra duties that have come along with it. She mentioned that she along with her new partner Tracy Kachtick Anders have so many children between them that the family as a whole can provide a competition to “The Brady Bunch”. “We’re the Gay-dy Bunch!” an excited Rosie O’Donnell mentioned.
While Rosie O’Donnell has four children of her own from her relationship with ex Kelli Carpenter, partner Tracy Kachtick Anders has six out of which five are her biological kids while one was adopted. It is Tracy Kachtick Anders’ love for children that had attracted Rosie O’Donnell towards her partially. Rosie O’Donnell mentioned that Tracy Kachtick Anders was a foster mother who took in around 12 to 13 kids. Although Rosie O’Donnell acknowledged that managing such a big blended family is a tough job for both the partners, she also added that when one falls in love with someone, “they come with a whole bunch of things, including children”.
Rosie O’Donnell announced her break up with long time partner Kelli Carpenter late on 2009 and was spotted with the Tracy Kachtick Anders earlier this year. In January, the comedian expressed her desire to move on with her new found love and it is only recently that the couple have been putting together.
- Rosie O'Donnell & Girlfriend Form A 'Gay-Dy Bunch' - Sep 23, 2010
- Rosie O'Donnell and girlfriend Tracy Katchtick-Anders are parents to 10 kids - Sep 23, 2010
- Is there a rift between Rosie O'Donnell and Oprah Winfrey? - Feb 24, 2011
- Rosie O'Donnell To Host A Show On Oprah Winfrey Network? - Aug 11, 2010
- Rosie Donnell has left her spilt with her partner behind her - Jan 31, 2010
- O'Donnell wanted to stop 'whole country from having premarital sex' - Sep 25, 2010
- Rosie O'Donnell Bags Day Time Show On OWN - Aug 08, 2010
- Obama should never have gone on 'The View', says former-co-host - Jul 30, 2010
- "Saturday Night Live" Parodies Christine O'Donnell's Witchcraft Video - Sep 26, 2010
- Site reveals 'Christine O'Donnell's sordid Halloween romp with 25-year-old' - Oct 29, 2010
- Christine O'Donnell Uses National Media Channel Only To Shun It - Sep 23, 2010
- Rosie O'Donnell says that little people make her anxious - Feb 16, 2012
- Love of meat stopped me from joining Hare Krishna sect, says O'Donnell - Oct 03, 2010
- Rosie O' Donnell strikes talk show deal with Oprah Winfrey - Aug 08, 2010
- Winfrey offers Bono to host TV show - Dec 21, 2010
Tags: actress, american comedian, blended family, brady bunch, busy schedule, daily show, desire, dey, foster mother, kelli carpenter, long time, love, madhuri, new girlfriend, new partner, relationship, rosie o donnell, television personality, time partner, tough job