Towie’s Lauren says that she will always love MarkAugust 7th, 2012 - 8:02 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Aug 7 (THAINDIAN NEWS) There is a new romance blossoming in ITV2’s reality show TOWIE. Lauren Goodger and Tom Pearce have been going on secret dates and they have been spending more time together in the show.
Lauren, who used to go out with Mark Wright for a very long time said that she still loves him but she said that that will not prevent her from getting under the sheets with someone else. She said that she will always remember the time that she spent with him and it is not going to be easy forgetting it but she is moving on.
When asked, Lauren admitted that Tom stayed over at her place once but there were other friends too. She admitted that they kissed but there was no sex. She added the words ‘not yet’ meaning that Tom will be getting it pretty soon. Lauren says that she is an adult and that she needs to move on and sleep with someone new and there is nothing wrong with that. Lauren says that she is surprised that Mark has not been in touch with her for a while now but she adds that she is sure he just wants her to be happy.
- Mark Wright to host 'Take Me Out' spinoff - Dec 14, 2011
- Indian-origin British TV star faces racist taunts - Jun 25, 2012
- 'Only Way Is Essex' star Mark Wright: 'Cheryl Cole is too thin for me' star - Sep 27, 2011
- Towie's latest star: Chloe Sims' daughter - Madison - Feb 20, 2012
- Amy Childs finally reacts to Joey Barton's comments - Nov 15, 2011
- 'Glee' airs its Valentine Day episode - Feb 09, 2011
- Olivia Wilde's sleepless nights after split - Jun 03, 2012
- Lady Gaga avoids sex to protect her 'creativity'! - Aug 03, 2010
- Lauren Graham speaks about her new man - Sep 11, 2010
- Kim, Kanye to do reality show together? - May 16, 2012
- I am not into one-night stand: Amy Childs - Nov 13, 2011
- Pals fear Cheryl may reunite with Ashley - Jan 31, 2011
- 'Make It Or Break It': Rock Bottom - Aug 18, 2010
- Jenny McCarthy splits from boyfriend - Aug 17, 2012
- Kissing scene is like shooting action sequence: Ranbir - Sep 25, 2011