Tourists Invade Sandra Bullock’s New Orleans Home!May 12th, 2010 - 8:57 pm ICT by Angela Kaye Mason
May 12 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Most people are aware of the roller coaster ride which has plagued Sandra Bullock’s life this past year. Her performance in the movie “The Blind Side” won the actress her first Oscar award. As she accepted her award, she was thankful for her wonderful husband who was smiling on with pride from the audience. Less than 2 weeks later, a scandal rocked Sandra’s world when a tattooed woman of ill repute (whose name I won’t mention, she’s had quite enough attention in my opinion) sold her story to the tabloids saying that she had been involved in an affair with Jesse James, the husband of Sandra Bullock.
Sandra immediately packed up, took off , and was done with the marriage, no second chances, no excuses. She remained aloof in quiet dignity as mistress after mistress came forward with claims of relationships with Jesse James. When Sandra finally spoke out, it was to announce the adoption of her new baby boy, and added as a side note that yes, she was getting a divorce. And now, Sandra has reportedly moved on to a new home in New Orleans with her three month old son who was born in the southern city, and is simply trying to get her life back together peacefully.
Now it seems as though her new home has become a tourist attraction. Early on Monday morning, ten tourists were seen in a group gathered outside of the new home of Sandra Bullock, and word is a touring company in New Orleans has added the home to it’s daily routine. What this means is that the company will have groups of tourists gathered outside of the home of Sandra Bullock several times a day, everyday. So much for peaceful healing.
The former home of Sandra and Jesse is now up for sale. The house, which is located in Orange County, California was placed on the market by Sandra and Jesse for six million dollars.
- Sandra Bulock To Appear at MTV Movie Awards - May 28, 2010
- Sandra Bullock's home in New Orleans has become a tourist attraction - May 12, 2010
- Sandra Bullock To Commence A New Existence With Her Adopted Baby - May 01, 2010
- Sandra Bullock's New Home Has Become A Destination For Tourists - May 12, 2010
- Sandra Bullock's Home Attracts Tourists! - May 12, 2010
- Bullock faces camera after six months - Aug 26, 2010
- Sandra Bullock 'won't take Jesse James back' - Aug 17, 2010
- Everyone apart from Sandra Bullock knew about Jesse James affairs - Mar 25, 2010
- Sandra Bullock Shows Off Brave Face As Ex-Hubby Announces His Engagement - Jan 21, 2011
- Jesse James involved in vandalism with the paparazzi - Apr 03, 2010
- Jesse James Speaks His Mind Out To 'Nightline' - May 21, 2010
- Sandra Bullock/Jesse James Divorce Finalized - Jun 29, 2010
- Jesse James spotted without wedding ring - Apr 27, 2010
- Happy Birthday Sandra Bullock - Jul 26, 2012
- Sandra Bullock Opens Up About Louis Bardo Bullock, Calls Him Her "Little Cajun Cookie" - Aug 31, 2010
Tags: baby boy, blind side, bullock sandra, daily routine, getting a divorce, ill repute, jesse james, mistress, monday morning, new baby, orange county california, oscar award, quiet dignity, roller coaster ride, sandra bullock, second chances, tabloids, touring company, tourist attraction, what this means