Tory leader Cameron meets smoking Arnie to discuss pollutionNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:09 am ICT by admin
The former Terminator had the tent set up because his office is considered a public place, in which smoking is banned.
“People come in here, Democrats and Republicans, and they take off their jackets and rip off their ties and they sit down and smoke a stogie and they talk and they schmooze,” the Daily Mail quoted Arnie, as saying.
Cameron didn’t rip off his tie or smoke a cigar. But he was said to have found the location “interesting”.
He presumably managed to stifle any coughs and chat freely, as aides said the pair had a “very friendly and constructive” hour-long meeting. (ANI)
- Schwarzenegger stubs out California smoking ban - May 04, 2010
- Arnold Jokes About Mel - Jul 22, 2010
- Containment Problem With Both Mel Gibson And Oil Leak Says Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger - Jul 25, 2010
- Arnold Schwarzenegger is a tough dad when it comes to green matters - Aug 06, 2010
- Arnie spent two hours in a private room with Playboy bunny - Sep 27, 2010
- Californian Governor, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Likens The Notorious Mel Gibson With The Oil Seepage In The Gulf Of Mexico - Jul 26, 2010
- Schwarzenegger, Medvedev hit the gym - Oct 12, 2010
- Gibson's rep laughs off Schwarzenegger's wisecracks - Jul 23, 2010
- California Governor Schwarzenegger applauds lifting of ban against same-sex marriage - Aug 13, 2010
- Schwarzenegger, Medvedev exchange tweets - Oct 11, 2010
- Action heroes pay a price, says Stallone - Jul 12, 2012
- Maria Shriver says that she felt confused after her split with Arnold - Sep 13, 2011
- No one cares if you smoke a joint: Schwarzenegger - Nov 09, 2010
- US man agrees to pay neighbours $2K every time he smokes cigars - Feb 24, 2011
- Arnie is the most extraordinary guy I've ever met, says Sly - Sep 11, 2010
Tags: aides, arnie, california governor arnold, california governor arnold schwarzenegger, cameron, cigar, coughs, courtyard, daily mail, democrats and republicans, governor arnold schwarzenegger, mansion, schmooze, stifle, stogie, tent, terminator, tory leader