Tori Spelling plans adoptionSeptember 12th, 2012 - 3:43 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 12 (IANS) Actress Tori Spelling says that she and her husband Dean McDermott would consider adopting a child in future despite already having four kids.
The 39-year-old gave birth to her fourth child Finn Aug 30 this year and while she insists she is done with being pregnant, she hasn’t ruled out expanding her family in other ways.
“I never say never but I think this is our last. I want to focus on the kids I have now and I don’t want to spread myself too thin,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Spelling as saying.
“I’ve had C-sections with each baby…I don’t think I could do it again. (But) I’m all for adoption. It’s such an amazing blessing and we would totally do it. My friends adopted my goddaughter Simone who’s two and having seen the process through their eyes, I’m definitely a believer,” she added.
- Tori Spelling's daughter's hair, nail fetish - Sep 10, 2012
- Tori pregnant with fourth child - Mar 24, 2012
- Tori Spelling names daughter - Oct 13, 2011
- Tori Spelling rushed to hospital - Oct 31, 2011
- Tori Spelling says that the cast members of '90210' hate her - Jun 23, 2010
- Tori Spelling gets new pets! - Dec 14, 2011
- Tori Spelling Says All The 90210 Co-Stars Hate Her - Jun 26, 2010
- Reality TV star Dean McDermott becomes an US citizen - Aug 22, 2010
- Dean McDermott Hospitalized After Bike Crash - Jul 02, 2010
- Tori Spelling hopes for a baby boy - Apr 10, 2012