Tori Spelling hopes for a baby boyApril 10th, 2012 - 3:28 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 10 (IANS) Actress Tori Spelling is in the family way and hopes it will be a boy.
The actress has two daughters - Stella, 3, and five-month old Hattie - with husband Dean McDermott and hopes for a boy for her five-year-old son Liam’s sake, reports contactmusic.com.
“We would like a little boy, and Stella … she’s now a middle child and when we told her about the pregnancy, she said ‘I hope it’s a little boy for Liam’,” she said on Rachael Ray show.
The 38-year-old discovered she was pregnant while being treated for a migraine just one month after giving birth to Hattie.
- Tori pregnant with fourth child - Mar 24, 2012
- Tori Spelling rushed to hospital - Oct 31, 2011
- Tori Spelling names daughter - Oct 13, 2011
- Pregnancy news shocked Tori Spelling - Apr 04, 2012
- Tori Spelling gets new pets! - Dec 14, 2011
- Tori Spelling Hated By All Her 90210 Co-Stars! - Jun 23, 2010
- Tori Spelling's daughter's hair, nail fetish - Sep 10, 2012
- Tori Spellings Thinks She Is Hated By Former Co-stars Of 90210 - Jun 26, 2010
- Reality TV star Dean McDermott becomes an US citizen - Aug 22, 2010
- Sibling rivalry between Spelling's kids - Aug 26, 2009
- Tori Spelling & Dean McDermott Renew Vows For 4th Anniversary - May 07, 2010
- Tori Spelling And Dean McDermott To Replenish Their Matrimonial Vows - May 07, 2010
- Dean McDermott Hospitalized After Bike Crash - Jul 02, 2010
- Tori Spelling plans adoption - Sep 12, 2012
- Dean McDermott Proud To Be American - Aug 22, 2010