Tore Spelling denies being ‘anorexic’April 15th, 2009 - 2:20 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 15 (ANI): Hollywood actress Tori Spelling has rebuffed claims that she is suffering from anorexia, insisting that she eats healthy and doesn’t believe in starving herself.
Tori says that her thinner frame has been a subject of speculation, but it is her busy lifestyle that keeps the fat away.
“Oh my God, I’m not anorexic. I acknowledge that I look thin in photos. I get it,” People magazine quoted her as saying.
Tori revealed that she lost 40 pounds after giving birth to her second kid last year, and because she did not want to lose more, she was gorging on all kinds of healthy foods.
“Obviously I don’t want to lose any more weight. But people haven’t seen me not pregnant in two and a half years. I’m eating healthy, I just have a crazy lifestyle,” she said.
Tori even said that her busy schedule would some times leave her with no time to sit down and have a healthy meal.
“I’m so blessed to have as many jobs that I have, but I do agree that there needs to be some downtime. I’m the first to admit that sometimes I don’t have the time to sit down for a well-balanced meal,” she said.
“Usually like you kind of just finish whatever your child doesn’t eat. I’m like, ‘Cool, you have a few pieces of hot dog left and one broccoli floret and a fry, I’ll take it,” she added. (ANI)
- Only organic food for Alba's daughter - Nov 28, 2010
- Aubrey O'Day breaks down over her weight issues - Mar 09, 2011
- Drunkorexia, the dangerous new booze-diet fad to stay skinny - Oct 22, 2010
- I don't believe in crash diets: Deepika Padukone - Jul 24, 2012
- Michaele Salahi insists she's not 'anorexic' - Aug 07, 2010
- Kerr health secret - Nov 16, 2011
- How to boost broccoli's cancer-fighting power - Jan 28, 2011
- Christina Ricci can't see herself in mirror - Oct 25, 2010
- 'Eat all your heart desires and still maintain a healthy heart' - Jun 14, 2010
- Social networking group promotes eating disorders - Feb 23, 2011
- Why anorexics don't like eating - May 22, 2011
- Kate Hudson likes to look natural - Feb 16, 2011
- Posh eats healthy because of bad skin - Jun 01, 2010
- Lawrence eats leftover food - Mar 08, 2012
- Kelly Osbourne starved to be slim - Jan 06, 2011
Tags: anorexia, balanced meal, broccoli, busy schedule, downtime, floret, fry, giving birth, healthy foods, hollywood, hollywood actress, hot dog, jobs, Life Style, people magazine, photos, speculation, tori spelling, two and a half years