Top Choices For Halloween Costumes In 2010October 30th, 2010 - 6:55 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
October 30, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Halloween is just around the corner and it is time for people to go costume hunting. Halloween is that time of the year when you can drop your inhibitions and let the monster inside you emerge (not literally!). you can choose to wear the superhero costume that has been hanging in your closet for a long time without being judged by anyone. Halloween costumes provide us with an opportunity to be our favorite superhero, super villain or any special character.
If you are a ‘Twilight’ fan, you should certainly go for a vampire themed Halloween party this year. You can powder up to look pale and wear that iridescent black/burgundy stand up collar cape that is the trademark of Count Dracula. Women vampire outfits come in various designs and if you have the right body shape you can easily carry off the most daring costumes.
If you are going to a couple’s vampire party this year, you can go dressed up as a pirate couple. You can be Captain Jack Sparrow with beads around your head and facial tattoos, while your wife can dress up as your second mate. Make sure you complete the pirate outfits with boots and hats reminiscent of that era.
If you are a ‘Trekkie’ you should certainly go together as Star trek couple (or rather beam up to the place!). You can get signature Star Trek blue jumpsuits and dress up like Spock complete with his hair style. Women can wear jumpsuits or Start Trek inspired Blue dress. So go ahead and get your Halloween costume for 2010 right away.
- Robert Pattinson, Justin Bieber and Daniel Radcliffe Plans For Halloween Night - Oct 30, 2010
- Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart: Halloween Humdrum At $40, 000? - Nov 01, 2010
- Top 10 New Unique Weird Halloween Costume Ideas For 2010 Compiled By Spencers - Oct 27, 2010
- Do You Want To Join Rob-Kris Halloween Party? - Oct 29, 2010
- Some ideas for easy Halloween costumes - Oct 31, 2010
- Pattinson to splurge 30,000 pounds for Halloween party - Oct 29, 2010
- Last Minute Suggestions For Halloween Costumes - Oct 29, 2010
- Dress Up Like Lady Gaga This Halloween - Oct 15, 2010
- Heidi Klum's Halloween costume for 2011 tops all - Oct 27, 2011
- Chris Evans In Captain America’s Costume: Released In Entertainment Weekly - Jan 15, 2011
- Heidi Turns A Superhero For Halloween - Nov 01, 2010
- Last minute Halloween mask ideas - Oct 31, 2009
- Halloween Costumes That Are In Vogue This Year - Oct 20, 2010
- Some ideas for DIY Halloween costumes - Oct 06, 2010
- Important Halloween Safety Tips For Pet Owners - Oct 29, 2010
Tags: blue dress, body shape, captain jack sparrow, count dracula, facial tattoos, hair style, halloween costume, halloween costumes, halloween party, inhibitions, iridescent black, jumpsuits, pirate outfits, second mate, star trek, superhero costume, top choices, trek couple, trekkie, vampire party