Tony wants to settle divorce with Eva amicablyNovember 21st, 2010 - 2:19 pm ICT by IANS
New York, Nov 21 (IANS) Eva Longoria Parker’s husband Tony Parker hopes to settle his divorce with the actress amicably.
According to sources, Tony, who plays for basketball team San Antonio Spurs, filed his divorce papers in Texas and said he was merely following “standard procedure” in the breakup with Eva.
“This was not meant to escalate things. He filed his own papers to protect his rights during the proceeding…They are still committed to working this out together amicably,” people.com quoted a source as saying.
“He’s been coping by focusing on work. He has been relying on his teammates for support. Everyone at the Spurs has been so supportive of him,” the source added.
- Tony Parker, Eva Longoria to settle divorce 'amicably' - Nov 21, 2010
- Erin Barry And Tony Parker Never Did It! - Nov 19, 2010
- Eva Longoria, Tony Parker's divorce finalized - Feb 01, 2011
- Eva Longoria Files For Divorce From Tony Parker Citing "Irreconcilable Differences" - Nov 18, 2010
- Parker's move to file his own divorce 'upsets' Eva Longoria - Nov 22, 2010
- Eva Longoria files for divorce from 'cheating' husband Tony Parker - Nov 18, 2010
- Brent Barry The Cuckolded Husband? - Nov 18, 2010
- Eva Longoria And Tony Parker Deny Divorce Rumors - Nov 17, 2010
- Mario Lopez Shows Support for Friend Eva Longoria - Nov 19, 2010
- Longoria treasures her good times with Parker - Apr 08, 2012
- Marriage of Tony Parker's 'sexting partner' also collapsing - Nov 19, 2010
- Longoria's divorce finalised - Feb 01, 2011
- Tony Parker files his own divorce papers in Texas - Nov 20, 2010
- Eva Longoria flies to Texas to 'spend time with' Tony Parker - Dec 16, 2010
- Eva Longoria: Body Inked With Marriage Date To Stay - Jan 13, 2011