Tony knew Eva was filing for divorceNovember 19th, 2010 - 11:07 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Nov 19 (IANS) Basketball player Tony Parker has opened up about his split with Eva Longoria Parker, saying he was aware the actress had planned to file divorce papers.
“Eva and I have been discussing our situation privately. I was aware that she would be filing for divorce in Los Angeles,” imdb.com quoted Tony as saying.
“I did not file for divorce in Texas and did not hire divorce attorneys in either Texas or California. We plan to continue to keep our discussions of this matter private,” he said.
The divorce comes after reports that Tony has been exchanging personal texts with a woman friend for nearly a year.
The couple famously tied the knot in a $1.5 million wedding at a 17th century castle in Paris in July 2007 in presence of her co-stars Teri Hatcher and Felicity Huffman.
- Tony and I have decided to divorce: Eva Longoria - Nov 18, 2010
- Tony Parker was not blindsided when Eva Longoria filed for divorce - Nov 19, 2010
- Longoria, Fey named highest paid TV actresses - Sep 29, 2011
- Longoria won't remove marriage tattoo despite split - Jan 13, 2011
- Eva Longoria Files for Divorce from Tony Parker - Nov 18, 2010
- Longoria treasures her good times with Parker - Apr 08, 2012
- Longoria in pursuit of happiness - Feb 24, 2012
- No feud with 'Desperate Housewives' co-stars: Eva - May 12, 2012
- Longoria dating Penelope's brother? - Feb 08, 2011
- Eva Longoria vows not to remove marriage tattoo - Jan 13, 2011
- Eva Longoria, Tony Parker not divorcing - Nov 17, 2010
- Eva Longoria files for divorce from 'cheating' husband Tony Parker - Nov 18, 2010
- Eva Longoria, Tony Parker's divorce finalized - Feb 01, 2011
- Parker's move to file his own divorce 'upsets' Eva Longoria - Nov 22, 2010
- Eva Longoria, beau lock lips in public - Mar 10, 2011
Tags: 17th century, 5 million, actress, basketball player, co stars, divorce attorneys, divorce in texas, divorce papers, eva longoria, eva longoria parker, felicity huffman, filing for divorce, imdb, knot, paris, presence, teri hatcher, texts, tony parker, woman friend