Tony and I have decided to divorce: Eva LongoriaNovember 18th, 2010 - 1:30 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Nov 18 (IANS) Actress Eva Longoria has filed for divorce from husband, basketball player Tony Parker, just a few days after her publicist said they are not separating.
The “Desperate Housewives” star filed papers to end her three year marriage citing irreconcilable differences in Los Angeles Superior Court Wednesday. She has also requested that her maiden name Eva Jacqueline Longoria to be restored.
“It is with great sadness that after seven years together, Tony and I have decided to divorce. We love each other deeply and pray for each other’s happiness,” usmagazine.com quoted her as saying in a statement.
The divorce comes after reports that Tony has been exchanging personal texts with a mutual female friend for nearly a year.
The couple famously tied the knot in a $1.5 million wedding at a 17th century castle in Paris in July 2007 in presence of her co-stars Teri Hatcher and Felicity Huffman.
- Tony knew Eva was filing for divorce - Nov 19, 2010
- Longoria, Fey named highest paid TV actresses - Sep 29, 2011
- No feud with 'Desperate Housewives' co-stars: Eva - May 12, 2012
- Longoria wants Parker tattoos removed - Nov 25, 2010
- Eva Longoria Files For Divorce From Tony Parker Citing "Irreconcilable Differences" - Nov 18, 2010
- Eva Longoria vows not to remove marriage tattoo - Jan 13, 2011
- Eva Longoria, beau lock lips in public - Mar 10, 2011
- Tony Parker's 'textmate' denies affair with him - Dec 03, 2010
- Eva enjoying life after divorce - Mar 20, 2011
- Longoria denies reality show participation - Dec 31, 2010
- Longoria gets rid of tattoo - Jan 22, 2012
- Eva Longoria Dating Penelope Cruz's Younger Brother Eduardo? - Jan 29, 2011
- Eva Longoria files for divorce from 'cheating' husband Tony Parker - Nov 18, 2010
- Longoria won't remove marriage tattoo despite split - Jan 13, 2011
- Eva Longoria, Tony Parker's divorce finalized - Feb 01, 2011
Tags: 17th century, angeles superior court, basketball player, co stars, desperate housewives, eva longoria, felicity huffman, female friend, housewives star, irreconcilable differences, jacqueline, knot, los angeles superior court, maiden name, publicist, sadness, seven years, teri hatcher, tony parker, usmagazine