Tommy Hilfiger’s son arrested on drug chargesAugust 6th, 2010 - 2:02 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 6 (IANS) Renowned fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger’s son has been taken into custody on charge of dealing in marijuana.
Richard Hilfiger was pulled over in Hollywood last weekend and taken into custody after officers allegedly found pot in his car. The 20-year-old was booked on one felony count of drug possession with intent to sell, reports contactmusic.com.
Richard is currently attempting to launch a hip-hop career under the stage name Rich Hil and recently collaborated with rapper Kid Cudi.
- Tommy Hilfiger's son relieved from drug prosecution - Oct 04, 2010
- Kanye West named most stylish celeb - Dec 30, 2011
- Soulja Boy arrested for possession of marijuana - Oct 18, 2011
- Report: Rapper Soulja Boy arrested for drug and gun charges - Oct 19, 2011
- Kanye West to design scarves - Apr 06, 2011
- Jay Z to open restaurant for charity - Jul 06, 2011
- Minaj pays tribute to dead fan - Jun 01, 2012
- Indian idioms for free-style western performances? The debate grows (Lifestyle Feature) (With Images) - Jun 29, 2012
- Tommy Hilfiger intends to carry on designing - Dec 15, 2010
- JLo, Anthony's clothing line to go ahead - Jul 20, 2011
- Hilton's boyfriend Waits faces four years in jail - Jan 21, 2011
- Snoop Dogg teams up with Lagerfeld for new video - Sep 04, 2011
- 'Diddy' Combs wealthiest hip-hop artist - Mar 11, 2011
- Willow Smith teaming with DJ Jeff - Jan 08, 2011
- Snoop Dogg turns down 'X Factor' - Apr 05, 2011